Windows 10: Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017

Discus and support Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express edition. Having the error shown in the image. Kindly help me with the issue. Thanks in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TusharGupta96, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017

I am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express edition. Having the error shown in the image. Kindly help me with the issue. Thanks in advance.

Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017 6704f263-2fdd-48de-9cdf-88db563078ca?upload=true.jpg

:)

TusharGupta96, Dec 11, 2018

2. Downgrade of SQL Server 2017 to SQL Server 2012

Hi,

Please suggest me how can i get the licence for SQL Server 2012.

Currently we have SQL Server 2017 Volume licencing.

Regards,

Praveen.

PraveenkumarOPP, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    First release candidate of SQL Server 2017 now available

Source: First release candidate of SQL Server 2017 now available | SQL Server Blog

See also: What's new in SQL Server 2017 RC1 for Analysis Services | Analysis Services Team Blog

Brink, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017

SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available

Source: SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017

1. Not able to Install Microsoft SQL Sever 2017 - Similar Threads - able Install Microsoft

2. Puzzling errors when Win10 1809 and SQL Server 2017 are both installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Puzzling errors when Win10 1809 and SQL Server 2017 are both installed: Hi all, I've been trying to diagnose this for a month, without much luck. When setting up a fresh system, I install the base Windows 10 x64 1809 from USB, all updates/drivers, then Office 2019. No problems up to that point and everything is peachy. All hell breaks loose...
  3. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....
  4. issue after attempting to install SQL Server 2017 on Windows 10

issue after attempting to install SQL Server 2017 on Windows 10: Hi Microsoft team, I am having the same issue after attempting to install SQL Server 2017 on Windows 10. Can we get some assistance please? Thanks, Lovepreet...
  5. sql server install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sql server install error: I get the error message of "Version string portion was too short or too long." I've uninstalled all previous versions of SQL and removed any references to .net framework. Windows10-64bit, I5-3GHZ, 16GB ram How do I get past this install error?...
  6. Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  7. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  8. SQL Server 2017 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 now generally available: uxA6VyrgBnk Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux, Docker and Windows Server is now generally available for purchase and download.It’s a stride forward for our modern and hybrid data platform across on-premises and cloud,” writes Travis Wright, a SQL Server Engineering...
  9. General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017: Microsoft has heard from you, our customers, that your data estate gets bigger, more complicated, and more diverse every year. You need solutions that work across platforms, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and that meet your data workloads where they are. Embracing this...
  10. SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available: Microsoft is excited to announce a new preview for the next version of SQL Server (SQL Server 2017). Community Technology Preview (CTP) 2.1 is available on both Windows and Linux. In this preview, we added manageability features to make it easier to configure SQL Server in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to install microsoft sql