Windows 10: Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

Discus and support Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , I am new to technology. I tried to install My SQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x.MYSQL server is missing. If anybody installed MYSQL in Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VidhyaDharmi, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

Hi ,

I am new to technology. I tried to install My SQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x.MYSQL server is missing.

If anybody installed MYSQL in Surface Pro .Please help me to install.

Thanks

Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x e58b9267-6daf-4316-8ba5-3c7d34ecc453?upload=true.png

:)

VidhyaDharmi, Jan 22, 2020

2. How to completely uninstall MySQL?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article ‘Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall MySQL from the device.

Step 1

Uninstall MySQL from Control Panel. To do so,

Go to Control Panel >Programs and Features > Select
    MySQL > Click on Uninstall.

After you have uninstalled MySQL through Add/Remove programs, you now need to remove the existing database information which includes your actual data. If you need any of that data, be sure to back it up. Next you can delete
    the data directory.

Step 2

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and execute the following command to stop and remove MySQL service.

Net stop MySQL

Sc delete MySQL

Step 3

1. Click on Start, type in Show hidden files and folders.
    2. Select the View tab and select
      Show hidden files and folders
    3. Now explore the following locations and delete following folders.

C:\Program Files\MySQL

C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL

C:\ProgramData\MySQL

And if exists, delete the folder from the location.

C:\Users\[User-Name]\AppData\Roaming\MySQL
    4. Restart your device and check the status.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

1. Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x - Similar Threads - able install MySQL

2. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  3. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  5. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  6. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I am not able to install MySQL via installer and not able to Remove MySQL 5.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to install MySQL via installer and not able to Remove MySQL 5.1: I want to install MySQL 8.0.23 and want to remove the 5.1 version, but whenever i tried to Remove and install it shows first error2503 and next 2502. I have searched for the above error, I have a start and stop windows explorer, I have downloaded Ccleaner and run the same,...
  8. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  9. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  10. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X: Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week. I am trying to install some software . While installing Postman which is used for API testing, "installationerror " is displaying. [ATTACH]...