Windows 10: Not able to install SMB1Protocol

Discus and support Not able to install SMB1Protocol in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Base on the error code 0x800F081F was refer to the Windows could not find the .NET source files for the installation to proceed.However, even already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by david ch'ng, May 25, 2023.

1. Not able to install SMB1Protocol

Base on the error code 0x800F081F was refer to the Windows could not find the .NET source files for the installation to proceed.However, even already reinstalled the .NET source files still get the negative result. Is there any further advice?PS C:\Users\Administrator> dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:SMB1Protocol /All /SourceNot able to install SMB1Protocol :D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccessDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.14393.4169Image Version: 10.0.14393.4169Enabling features[==========================100.0%==========================]Error: 0x800f081fThe source files could not be found.

:)

david ch'ng, May 25, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 25, 2023
  4. Not able to install SMB1Protocol

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Not able to install SMB1Protocol

1. Not able to install SMB1Protocol - Similar Threads - able install SMB1Protocol

2. Not able to install SMB1Protocol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install SMB1Protocol: Base on the error code 0x800F081F was refer to the Windows could not find the .NET source files for the installation to proceed.However, even already reinstalled the .NET source files still get the negative result. Is there any further advice?PS C:\Users\Administrator> dism...
  3. Not able to install SMB1Protocol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install SMB1Protocol: Base on the error code 0x800F081F was refer to the Windows could not find the .NET source files for the installation to proceed.However, even already reinstalled the .NET source files still get the negative result. Is there any further advice?PS C:\Users\Administrator> dism...
  4. Not able to install KB5019274

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install KB5019274: Not able to install 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5019274, it's showing downloading 100% but not getting installed.The service for Background Intelligent Transfer Service already started.Please help me to resolve this issue....
  5. Not able to install KB5019274

Not able to install KB5019274: Not able to install 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5019274, it's showing downloading 100% but not getting installed.The service for Background Intelligent Transfer Service already started.Please help me to resolve this issue....
  6. not able to install discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to install discord: i was having problem on discord thus unistalled it and now downloaded it back. have been trying to install it but it shows error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-discord/d1045da2-a37c-4967-82bc-dd67825f249f
  7. not able to install discord

not able to install discord: i was having problem on discord thus unistalled it and now downloaded it back. have been trying to install it but it shows error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-discord/d1045da2-a37c-4967-82bc-dd67825f249f
  8. WSL is not able to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSL is not able to install: Dear forum users, I know this question has been asked and answered a countless number of times but here it is again... I need help involving the Windows Subsystem for Linux. Whichever method I use to install WSL, be it through PowerShell, DISM, GUI or anything else, I get...
  9. Not able to install Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to install Drivers: I reset the my Asus Laptop, since then I'm not able to install the drivers in it. I have downloaded the required drivers from the official Asus website and tried to install them. Everything goes smoothly and the installation is finished. But when I checked my action centre,I...
  10. not able to install software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to install software: I have installed east 6.4 in my system .But i am not able to find it in the system using search bar and it is not available even in c drive.But it is present in the control panel.I am using company provide laptop with windows 10 and mcAffe antivirus....