Windows 10: not able to install software

Discus and support not able to install software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed east 6.4 in my system .But i am not able to find it in the system using search bar and it is not available even in c drive.But it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manojkumar panuganti, Oct 15, 2018.

1. not able to install software

I have installed east 6.4 in my system .But i am not able to find it in the system using search bar and it is not available even in c drive.But it is present in the control panel.I am using company provide laptop with windows 10 and mcAffe antivirus.

:)

manojkumar panuganti, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 15, 2018
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

not able to install software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

not able to install software

1. not able to install software - Similar Threads - able install software

2. Admin password expired. Not been able to install apps / softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin password expired. Not been able to install apps / softwares: Kindly Help Below Dialog pops up ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-expired-not-been-able-to-install/7142b9f5-9aa2-49a7-98fe-dadca6b41fed
  3. Admin password expired. Not been able to install apps / softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin password expired. Not been able to install apps / softwares: Kindly Help Below Dialog pops up ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-expired-not-been-able-to-install/7142b9f5-9aa2-49a7-98fe-dadca6b41fed
  4. Admin password expired. Not been able to install apps / softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not able to install a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to install a software: The software is showing the administrator has blocked ur program .Resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-a-software/b6959187-ab6c-43fe-87b8-a10af520d9f4
  6. Not able to install perticular software.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install perticular software.: Greetings! I want to install TableauPublic on my Laptop, but store pop up show to get on store or update the store. I have updated the store. And the same time not getting Get Button to come out of S MODE. I have reset store by wsreset command prompt, Signed out and signed...
  7. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X: Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week. I am trying to install some software . While installing Postman which is used for API testing, "installationerror " is displaying. [ATTACH]...
  8. Not able to install any software

Not able to install any software: Hi, I am not able to install geforce experience and kaspersky internet security on my pc from the last 1903 update. I have already tried a system restore but to no avail. Please Help :( OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel i5-4600 GPU: Nvidia GTX 960...
  9. Not able to install my software

Not able to install my software: Hello iam facing problem with installing my software. it is showing an error code 1603:error installing microsoft(r).net framework and in add and remove programs iam not finding .NET framework Iam using windows 10 version 1903...
  10. Installing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing software: Could you explain me why UAC enables a program to be installed on my computer, even if I answer 'no' when it asks me 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I don’t want my son can install programs without my permission, but if this issue persists he...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am not able to install software windows 10