Windows 10: Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden

Discus and support Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there I just got myself a new PC, as always, I want to join Windows Insider Program, but my PC is telling: "some settings are hidden or managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Microsoftlover2020, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden

Hello there

I just got myself a new PC, as always, I want to join Windows Insider Program, but my PC is telling: "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". This is the main Administrator account of the PC and running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Please help me join it. Some Screenshots are attached below:

Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden 6cf3eb60-f677-4607-8ccf-c0a80bcd8799?upload=true.png Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden 7e8ecc10-2f87-49ef-9082-074e63bf55b9?upload=true.png Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden 0b7d8cbc-c611-4491-b556-8b35b13bae8c?upload=true.png

:)

Microsoftlover2020, Nov 26, 2020

2. Can't join Windows Insider program

Hi,

I am trying to join Windows 10 insider program and for some reason every time i join and restart my computer (as part of joining windows insider program) and go to insider page in setting i see join insider button like I never clicked before restarting.

Comex_Ultra, Nov 26, 2020
  3. deadrow Win User
    Not able to join insider program

I am unable to join Windows 10 insider program. I am getting below error while joining while clicking on "Get Started" on Windows Insider Program . I have windows home version on Dell xp13 2017 model.

Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden 5c5a2782-6be9-4323-a998-9639b525fb91.png

deadrow, Nov 26, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden

insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden

1. Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden - Similar Threads - able join Insider

2. Problem joining the Windows 11 insider program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem joining the Windows 11 insider program.: I'm having problem joining Windows 11 insider program. I have followed the steps on the official website, but I still can't access the preview builds. I get an error message saying that my device does not meet the minimum requirements. I have checked my device specifications...
  3. i joined today to windows insider program!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i joined today to windows insider program!: i joined today to windows insider program! i have a watermark in the right corner of desktop! i will receive next version of windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-joined-today-to-windows-insider-program/cdc034a3-cbd9-43ca-96c3-02c68b676ba5
  4. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  5. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  6. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to join Windows Insiders Program

How to join Windows Insiders Program: How to join Windows Insiders Program ? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-join-windows-insiders-program/ca0245a2-5a8b-4493-91c7-5298f630f091
  8. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Insider Program not able to connect to service, some hidden settings to not allow...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program not able to connect to service, some hidden settings to not allow...: Hi there I want to join Windows Insider program in my new laptop and make videos about it, but it's failing to connect to some sort of service. The diagnostics settings required to let it join insider program are disabled, and I can't change them. Here are some screenshots,...
  10. Can't join insider program

Can't join insider program: Hi, I was previously on release preview ring, then I chose to opt-out of the program from the next major public release, then came the November update, but now I want to join the slow ring but I can't. I have restarted my device multiple times still shows the same thing....