Windows 10: Not Able To Log In To Windows 10

Discus and support Not Able To Log In To Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Installed Windows 10 a few days back. Was logging in using the PIN. Today, due to some issue with the graphics driver, I put the system into safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sahaj_93, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Sahaj_93 Win User

Not Able To Log In To Windows 10

Installed Windows 10 a few days back. Was logging in using the PIN. Today, due to some issue with the graphics driver, I put the system into safe mode and restarted it. On restarting, it asked for my Microsoft password. Even on entering the right password, it says that the password is wrong and does not allow me to login. I'm not able to use any options in the recovery settings either because it keeps asking me for the password. I also changed my microsoft account password, but was still not able to login, with the changed password or old password.

My Microsoft account does not show my laptop as a device.

Any suggestions on how I can sort this issue out? Maybe exit safe mode to begin with, as outside safe mode, I was able to login using my PIN.

Please let me know for any questions.

:)

Sahaj_93, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Not Able To Log In To Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Able Log

2. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/11146bf7-ee04-4744-b3d1-8f5fada85172
  3. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/11146bf7-ee04-4744-b3d1-8f5fada85172
  4. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/b9d0c352-c02a-4fa5-aa3f-8c1d3c6488a8
  6. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/b9d0c352-c02a-4fa5-aa3f-8c1d3c6488a8
  7. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  9. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  10. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...