Windows 10: Not able to log in.

Discus and support Not able to log in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Screen freezes when loading. Error message - Critical Process Died. I was getting frequent screen freezes just before using a word document. Only one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dimieri, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Dimieri Win User

Not able to log in.

Screen freezes when loading. Error message - Critical Process Died. I was getting frequent screen freezes just before using a word document. Only one other applicating was running. I can not log in now. I can not enter my PIN to my MS account. Help.

:)

Dimieri, Sep 6, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Not able to log in.

Can't log into pc

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Is the issue in Local account or Microsoft Account?
    • Are you able to use Mouse?

I would suggest you to restart your computer and check for Num lock
    key on the keyboard; It should be turned on. Also press Windows key + space bar
    and check for language changes.

If you are able to use Mouse then click on Easy of access
    button on the lock screen and choose onscreen keyboard and try to enter the password. Do let us know if you are able to log into PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Not able to log in.

1. Not able to log in. - Similar Threads - able log

2. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/11146bf7-ee04-4744-b3d1-8f5fada85172
  3. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/11146bf7-ee04-4744-b3d1-8f5fada85172
  4. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/b9d0c352-c02a-4fa5-aa3f-8c1d3c6488a8
  6. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?: un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/un-able-to-log-in-my-lumia-540-error-code2/b9d0c352-c02a-4fa5-aa3f-8c1d3c6488a8
  7. un able to log in my Lumia 540 error code:2 FBAPIErrorDomain how ca i fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  9. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  10. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...