Windows 10: Not able to log into Saavn app

Discus and support Not able to log into Saavn app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Despite multiple attempts, I am not able to log into Saavn windows app. Username and password are correct. It is showing "Couldn't sign in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arpit_, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Arpit_ Win User

Not able to log into Saavn app

Hi,

Despite multiple attempts, I am not able to log into Saavn windows app. Username and password are correct. It is showing "Couldn't sign in. Please try again later."

Is anyone facing this issue other than me?

:)

Arpit_, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Guru Kiran G, Sep 12, 2019
  3. NO MUSIC AND RADIO APP WORKING

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are the music apps, Saavn and Gaana, downloaded from Windows Store?
    • Or, are those apps downloaded from a third party?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in attempting to resolve the issue?

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Not able to log into Saavn app

Saavn Application Not Working

Hi everyone,

Myself Kunal Chauhan.

From last anniversary update, I am unable to use Saavn application on my laptop. it shows me some type of error but since saavn support team reached and said there was no problem in an application.

So, I couldn't understand what is the problem in this windows 10 version. screenshot of error is given.

Not able to log into Saavn app 5023f54c-c151-461a-a201-a9252071d3cf.png

kunalchauhan917, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Not able to log into Saavn app

1. Not able to log into Saavn app - Similar Threads - able log Saavn

2. Not able log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able log in: hi I'm not able log in please help me , please respond if you know what to do that would be really helpful! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-log-in/c746d1ff-e305-40c4-8f6e-cccde5b1a813
  3. Not able log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able log in: hi I'm not able log in please help me , please respond if you know what to do that would be really helpful! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-log-in/c746d1ff-e305-40c4-8f6e-cccde5b1a813
  4. Not able to log in my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to log in my laptop: Hi there So I reactky updated my laptop to windows 10 and it work fine. But now after when I'm tring to log in my laptop isn't says pin not available and i cant log in. There is a another option of passward but I don't remember it I tried forgot password but it doesnt help...
  5. Not able to log in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to log in my laptop: Hi there So I reactky updated my laptop to windows 10 and it work fine. But now after when I'm tring to log in my laptop isn't says pin not available and i cant log in. There is a another option of passward but I don't remember it I tried forgot password but it doesnt help...
  6. Not able to log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to log in.: Screen freezes when loading. Error message - Critical Process Died. I was getting frequent screen freezes just before using a word document. Only one other applicating was running. I can not log in now. I can not enter my PIN to my MS account. Help....
  7. Not Able To Log In To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not Able To Log In To Windows 10: Installed Windows 10 a few days back. Was logging in using the PIN. Today, due to some issue with the graphics driver, I put the system into safe mode and restarted it. On restarting, it asked for my Microsoft password. Even on entering the right password, it says that the...
  8. log in with new user, not able to log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log in with new user, not able to log in: I made a new user account and they are not able to log in. the outlook account is valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-with-new-user-not-able-to-log-in/5f311638-1c9b-47b4-a35b-844dd09f3dda"
  9. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...
  10. not able to log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to log in: I have a HP desk top computer and recently I am unable to log in. I get the home page but when I try to log in the screen just blinks and the log in bar doesn't even show up. Does this mean I may have a virus?...