Windows 10: Not able to loggin insafe mode

Discus and support Not able to loggin insafe mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried to restart my system in safe mode using msconfig with minimal option. After the system restarts, I am not able to sign in using my pin. Also... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnubhavAgarwal1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Not able to loggin insafe mode

I tried to restart my system in safe mode using msconfig with minimal option.

After the system restarts, I am not able to sign in using my pin. Also I am not able to connect it with network so that I can reset my microsoft account password.

I am also not able to see the power button on the sign in screen.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

:)

AnubhavAgarwal1, Aug 28, 2019

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 28, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Not able to loggin insafe mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Not able to loggin insafe mode

1. Not able to loggin insafe mode - Similar Threads - able loggin insafe

2. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  3. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  4. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recovery mode not able to enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery mode not able to enter: Trying to get in the windows recovery environment in the sign in page but it keeps in loading in the same page after restart. Trying to perform reset in the PC since in settings it will not work. It will restart so I decided to do it on the recovery environment but I cant...
  6. Recovery mode not able to enter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery mode not able to enter: Trying to get in the windows recovery environment in the sign in page but it keeps in loading in the same page after restart. Trying to perform reset in the PC since in settings it will not work. It will restart so I decided to do it on the recovery environment but I cant...
  7. Unable to use loggin profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use loggin profile: I have an issue with one of my loggin profiles on my laptop where if I log in, it won't sign into my actual account and comes up with this:As you may also see, everything has returned to default. This is because it has created a "TEMP" user account while I'm logged in. All my...
  8. GPO - Firewall Loggin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPO - Firewall Loggin: I'm configuring the Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security Log via GPO and the setting that I applied are the following: LogFileName: %systemdrive%\test\Info\pfirewall.log LogAllowed: Yes LogBlocked: Yes LogMaxSizeKilobytes: 16,385 When I check wf.msc on the...
  9. windows 10 loggin not working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 loggin not working.: After last update in october, i have not been able to loggin to my compter. Im sure i am not the only one. what is the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-loggin-not-working/026f7a5c-1087-4e79-b4ab-4dba654b5c64
  10. Authentificator notification on loggin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authentificator notification on loggin: Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows computer is logged in....