Windows 10: not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct

Discus and support not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am able to login from other devices but not from my windows 10 device i also tried this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AradhyaGoyal, Jan 10, 2021.

1. not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct

AradhyaGoyal, Jan 10, 2021

2. Not able to login to Windows 10 when entering the password into it.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully and not able to login to Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to check with different keyboard?

I suggest you to try to enter the password using On-Screen Keyboard and check if it helps.

1. When at login page, click on Ease of Access which is available at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard.

3. Try to enter the correct password and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 10, 2021
  4. mars Win User

not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct

USB Login Form

HI!

Can someone help me regarding my USB and a Java program. So I have created a Jar file where there is a login form. I have my USB that is partitioned in two. What I want to happen is before I open one of the partitions, my Login form will run. For example my usb has a Drive Z and a Drive Y, if I double click drive Y, my login form will appear. If password is not correct, then it will not be opened.

Please help. Thanks! *Smile not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct :)

Regards,
    Mars

Thema:

not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct

1. not able to login in minecraft even if the login and password is correct - Similar Threads - able login minecraft

2. not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login: i am not able to dell laptop with my login ms account with correct pin it showing as below.this sign in option is disabled because of failed becuae of failed signed in attempts . use different sign in options or keeep power on for 2 hours and tray again,please fix this...
  3. not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login: i am not able to dell laptop with my login ms account with correct pin it showing as below.this sign in option is disabled because of failed becuae of failed signed in attempts . use different sign in options or keeep power on for 2 hours and tray again,please fix this...
  4. Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode: Hi,My Surface Book running Windows 10 was running perfectly fine until I received a windows notification that a scan disk was required this wasn’t in response to a pop up or other malware. When I restarted my system, drive C went through a disk scan and no errors or other...
  5. Can’t login even with correct password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login even with correct password: Hi,My Surface Book running Windows 10 was running perfectly fine until I received a windows notification that a scan disk was required this wasn’t in response to a pop up or other malware. When I restarted my system, drive C went through a disk scan and no errors or other...
  6. Can't login, correct password incorrect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login, correct password incorrect.: My computer was booting to a black screen that I kept restarting to to try to fix. After it finally booted correctly the resolution looked messed up and my correct password is saying incorrect. I can't access any of the troubleshoot options as it says I need my account...
  7. Can't login in windows with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login in windows with correct password: Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which doesn't work! Teling me again "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts...
  8. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: I changed my admin password on 2020-3-17 midnight, I was still able to login with the new password in the morning at 6:45:52 image attached but I am unable to login with the new password anymore. I can only login with a guest account now. Where should I start to look for root...
  9. Not able to Login even though using the correct password to login in My Laptop

Not able to Login even though using the correct password to login in My Laptop: I am using my Microsoft account to login into my laptop and when i am trying to login using password , it prompts as incorrect password.Actually it is the correct password and i am using the same for my email account. Please let me know what is the issue....
  10. Can't login with correct password

Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....