Windows 10: Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update

Discus and support Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am not able to login my account through password on lock screen but same id and password i am able to login on browser but in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChandraM1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. ChandraM1 Win User

Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update

Hi Team,

I am not able to login my account through password on lock screen but same id and password i am able to login on browser but in windows 10 account on lock screen.

Only asking for PIN and PIN i already forget. Even i am not getting option of another login button.

Please help how i will login my windows 10 laptop.

:)

ChandraM1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Not able to login in my windows 10 after new update - Similar Threads - able login update

2. I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update: I was trying to open my laptop and enter my password, but I can't even click sign in, when I try to click on sign in it just say "just a moment" and then back to sign in. I already trying to enter safe mode but it just go back to sign in screen. Can you help me with this?...
  3. I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to login in Laptop after new windows 11 update: I was trying to open my laptop and enter my password, but I can't even click sign in, when I try to click on sign in it just say "just a moment" and then back to sign in. I already trying to enter safe mode but it just go back to sign in screen. Can you help me with this?...
  4. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update: A new BIOS update was installed on my PC due to which some security settings changed. And hence I was not able to use my pin to login. But now I don't remember my password. Can anybody please help me with this?...
  5. I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to login in PC after new windows 11 update: A new BIOS update was installed on my PC due to which some security settings changed. And hence I was not able to use my pin to login. But now I don't remember my password. Can anybody please help me with this?...
  6. After windows Update not able to login to my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows Update not able to login to my system: Hi I have window 10 installed on my machine , there were few updates which has been done by window 10 but after that the window stopped recognizing my face recognition to login me , and it also not asking me to enter pin or password which i have , I have another guest account...
  7. Can't login after new update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after new update.: New update just says I can't create a pin and then sends me back to sign in screen. Won't let me login. Never any issues before this update... I would really like to use my pc as I just lost my job and need to apply. My resumes and everything are on it. I'm panicking....
  8. Not able to login my window 10 computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to login my window 10 computer: Hi I used netplwiz.exe command to skip login password screen as fellow the instruction and after restart my computer its still asking for password but the case is i tried the same password that i always use now not working and not able to login even i try ti cean up my pc...
  9. Not able to login into my Window 10 after upgrading to latest version of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to login into my Window 10 after upgrading to latest version of Windows 10: Hi Team, I am not able to login into my laptop after upgrading to latest version of windows 10. After resetting the password multiple times, still I am not able to login. Could you please provide me suggestions how to fix this one Thanks Bhabani...
  10. MY camera not able to connect after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY camera not able to connect after Windows 10 updates: I have a Canon PowerShot G9X which connects wirelessly to my desktop computer for downloading photos, etc. It works flawlessly until the once a month Windows 10 update. Then the camera searches for the computer and eventually quits. After much troubleshooting (gnashing of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not able to login after update