Windows 10: not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

Discus and support not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,need help in unlocking my pc as I am not able to unlock the lock screen as it is asking password to login and I don't remember as I was logging in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shubham sourav, May 23, 2023.

1. not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

Hi,need help in unlocking my pc as I am not able to unlock the lock screen as it is asking password to login and I don't remember as I was logging in through pin. And now I am not able to see that option. I tried to reset my password through account.live.com but there the phone number was mentioned which is not in use now, so I can't reset my password also. Its literally frustrating that I have work and I am not able to on my PC from 2 days.And contacting to microsoft support is like hell, I tried everything, searched everywhere but I found nothing how to contact them directly. So, I am here a

:)

shubham sourav, May 23, 2023

2. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 23, 2023
  3. Password option no longer available, PIN was never set, unable to sign in

Pls try the steps listed under the section "Enable the Password sign-in option" in this article (ignore the article's title).

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 23, 2023
  4. not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, May 23, 2023
Thema:

not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

1. not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember - Similar Threads - able login sign

2. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  3. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  4. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember: Hi,need help in unlocking my pc as I am not able to unlock the lock screen as it is asking password to login and I don't remember as I was logging in through pin. And now I am not able to see that option. I tried to reset my password through account.live.com but there the...
  6. not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember

not able to login to my pc as sign-in by pin option is not available and password not remember: Hi,need help in unlocking my pc as I am not able to unlock the lock screen as it is asking password to login and I don't remember as I was logging in through pin. And now I am not able to see that option. I tried to reset my password through account.live.com but there the...
  7. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen: I work in the computer lab of a senior center, where we help community members learn about their devices and keep them connected. This has been especially important during the pandemic.I have a member of our center who has forgotten their Windows PIN. Many times over the...
  8. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen: I work in the computer lab of a senior center, where we help community members learn about their devices and keep them connected. This has been especially important during the pandemic.I have a member of our center who has forgotten their Windows PIN. Many times over the...
  9. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

10. No Password option available to sign in device.

No Password option available to sign in device.: I just got a new HP Slimline desktop computer and finished setting it up. When I go to sign in for it, I see the PIN number which I set up, but no Password option. Is there a way I can set up a Password option?...