Windows 10: Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

Discus and support Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not sure whats happen during night, just left laptop on and when wake up I wasn't able to login.There is blurry screen when press any button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MateuszKowalski_140, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

Hello, I'm not sure whats happen during night, just left laptop on and when wake up I wasn't able to login.There is blurry screen when press any button from login screen missing user and password fieldtried to recovery and so on but nothing help.when tried to install windows again received information that don't have any drives ?? There are 2 Nvme ssd drives, is this possible that both drives stopped working?

:)

MateuszKowalski_140, Jun 8, 2023
  2. TIE
    tie Win User

Can't Login - missing user/password field

Hello,

I'm having an issue that's preventing me from logging into my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with Windows 10. Previously you could swipe your finger on the fingerprint scanner to both turn the computer on, and login. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, that was no longer supported, so the power button would be pressed, which would take you to the Windows login screen, at which point a finger swipe would handle the Windows login, and bring you to the desktop.

Yesterday, when trying to start up, at the Login screen, the fingerprint scan did nothing. On the rare occasion over the years when there'd be an issue with the fingreprint scanner, pressing a key would bring up the ability to enter the Windows password. However, when I tried to do so yesterday, it would just slightly magnify the background picture, now revealing the Internet, Accessability and Power buttons in the lower right, but nothing else. There were no Users listed in the middle, and no place to enter a password.

I've searched for hours for solutions, and have not come across many similar situations, which is unusual. I saw suggestions to hold Shift, then Restart in order to bring up the ability to boot in Safe Mode, but that doesn't work (even holding Shift throughout), it only brings you back to the login screen. Other suggestions all revolve around changing settings once into Windows, but I'm never able to get to the desktop.

I did make a recovery CD on another Thinkpad, which does get me to some "Troubleshooting" options. I have tried System Restore, to no avail, as well as Startup Repair. The first System Restore was able to bring it to a previous Restore Point of several days ago, but I still couldn't login. Now it will go through the motions and say that the Restore failed.

The little LED by the fingerprint scanner has only come up on a couple of reboots, which leads me to believe there's an issue with it. But in the past if there's been a problem (maybe the driver didn't load or something) Windows says it's having a problem and give the option of using a password. None of that this time. Alternatively it's as if the Users have been eliminated.

I'd greatly appreciate and suggestions.

-

3. Windows 10 Lock screen - "Other user" option missing User name and Password fields

This is seen on domain joined Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Under some circumstances clicking the "Other user" option at the lock screen with a user logged in will not display the User name and Password fields. Using tab and enter to select the current user then "Other user" will make them display. Has anybody else
    seen this issue?

Full repo instructions. There may be a quicker way to get into this state, but this is consistent:

• Have User1 logged in
    • Lock the screen
    • Enter an empty password 6 times for User1
    • Windows will display "Welcome..." message for a few seconds, then "The password is incorrect. Try again."
    • Clicking ok will go to the "Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock" screen
    • Click "Other user"
    • Username and Password fields are missing
    To get out of this state:

• Press Tab untill User1 is highlighted
    • Press Enter
    • Press Tab until "Other user" is highlighted
    • Press Enter
    • User name and Password fields are now displayed

ChrisEvansXU, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

That's not the login screen in your screenshot, that look's like the Lock Screen to me. It's supposed to clear if you click anywhere on the screen (or press any key) to then reveal the login screen. Sometimes it appears to get stuck on the lock screen.

Apparently if you click-and-drag from the bottom of the screen to the top is may reveal the login screen...

No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.

Bree, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

1. Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field - Similar Threads - able login blurry

2. Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login to windows 11 / blurry screen / missing user & password field: Hello, I'm not sure whats happen during night, just left laptop on and when wake up I wasn't able to login.There is blurry screen when press any button from login screen missing user and password fieldtried to recovery and so on but nothing help.when tried to install windows...
  3. Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11

Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11: Hi, I can't switch accounts at all. I've tried everything and all the tutorials online are for Windows 10. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-users-option-is-missing-for-the-login/829db451-e26d-4bfe-a344-399d53ce8ceb
  4. Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image: I am running Windows 10 21H2. On the initial login screen there are no fields to enter my pin or password. The only items that show up are the time, date and the Network and Power icons. If I then press any button on my keyboard the login screen appears as expected, with my...
  5. Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image: I am running Windows 10 21H2. On the initial login screen there are no fields to enter my pin or password. The only items that show up are the time, date and the Network and Power icons. If I then press any button on my keyboard the login screen appears as expected, with my...
  6. Login Screen No Password Field Nor User Name and Image

7. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.: When I login to Windows 10 on my laptop, the password field is filled with black dots. I am unable to clear or backspace these black dots to key in my password. I can only hit the Enter key; and the system will prompt that the password entered was incorrect. From here, the...
  8. Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window 10 login password field missing, no power button: [img] Hi i got a window 10 login password field missing with no power button to choose for. I think i had try to use the shutdown 3 times in order to go in for reset mode. i dun have amy system restore point right now. i cant get into my pc beyond the welcome page for...
  9. Can't Login - missing user/password field

Can't Login - missing user/password field: Hello, I'm having an issue that's preventing me from logging into my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with Windows 10. Previously you could swipe your finger on the fingerprint scanner to both turn the computer on, and login. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, that was no longer supported,...
  10. Unable to login, no password field.

Unable to login, no password field.: I have a friend's HP Omni 120-1133w which was upgraded from win7 to win10 and was working fine. She had a power outage and ever since can't log in. It boots up to the lock screen with the time in the left corner and the wireless icon in the right corner. When you hit any key...