Windows 10: Not able to login

Discus and support Not able to login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vvines, Jan 4, 2018.

1. vvines Win User

Not able to login

Hello!

So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I am receiving an error saying that the domain is not available. I checked with a colleague and the rest of the team, and they can login no problem as the user is cached so even without connection you are able to at least login into the computer.

Anything I can test or do to get this sorted without re-installing the system??

Thanks!!

Vanessa

:)

vvines, Jan 4, 2018
  2. HugoLasis Win User

Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

For me on mcpenit shows something went wrong when i log in ( wanted play online and spend70$ for nothing)

HugoLasis, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

Hi,

To better help you with your concern regarding your Mojang Account not able to log in on Minecraft.net, we suggest getting in touch with Mojang support on this
    link.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Not able to login

Welcome to the forum. This is a setting done by the it department so you need to ask them to check settings

Samuria, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Not able to login

1. Not able to login - Similar Threads - able login

2. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  3. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  4. Not able to login with my college email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  5. Not able to login with my college email

Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  6. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.: With Micsotsoft F3 license used we are not able to login any Azure joined device. Whenever we tried login the windows device, getting incorrect username or password.And, with the same account, we are able to access the other company site which includes Office 365 websites....
  7. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.: With Micsotsoft F3 license used we are not able to login any Azure joined device. Whenever we tried login the windows device, getting incorrect username or password.And, with the same account, we are able to access the other company site which includes Office 365 websites....
  8. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...
  10. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...