Windows 10: Not able to login

Discus and support Not able to login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vvines, Jan 4, 2018.

1. vvines Win User

Not able to login

Hello!

So the thing is that when I am in the office I can login with the corporate Wifi no problem, but as soon as I am going home I can't login. I am receiving an error saying that the domain is not available. I checked with a colleague and the rest of the team, and they can login no problem as the user is cached so even without connection you are able to at least login into the computer.

Anything I can test or do to get this sorted without re-installing the system??

Thanks!!

Vanessa

:)

vvines, Jan 4, 2018
  2. HugoLasis Win User

Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

For me on mcpenit shows something went wrong when i log in ( wanted play online and spend70$ for nothing)

HugoLasis, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

Hi,

To better help you with your concern regarding your Mojang Account not able to log in on Minecraft.net, we suggest getting in touch with Mojang support on this
    link.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Not able to login

Welcome to the forum. This is a setting done by the it department so you need to ask them to check settings

Samuria, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Not able to login

1. Not able to login - Similar Threads - able login

2. Not able to login after October 2020 udpate

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login after October 2020 udpate: After installing the October 2020 update, I no longer have a string on my logon page to input my password. Instead, I have a tiny text button that reads "sign in" Clicking on it prompts me that "I need the internet for this" Clicking retry fails. Clicking cancel takes my...
  3. Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Shell not working, explorer.exe or windows authentication error? I able to login...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MajesticScarabX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd6qwi/windows_shell_not_working_explorerexe_or_windows/
  4. I am not able to login in my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to login in my wifi: Last month I have setup wifi in windows 10 but somehow i forget password of wifi and can't remember it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-login-in-my-wifi/f08355dd-0897-4e43-893b-1766a79fde94
  5. Not able to login my window 10 computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to login my window 10 computer: Hi I used netplwiz.exe command to skip login password screen as fellow the instruction and after restart my computer its still asking for password but the case is i tried the same password that i always use now not working and not able to login even i try ti cean up my pc...
  6. Not able to login without internet

Not able to login without internet: Hi All, i have bought a new laptop and it has windows 10.It is only for personal purpose. I am having few issues with Logon. 1.While logging it is asking Microsoft account and after giving that password it is asking for to Create Pin and later it says not able to create...
  7. Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...: Hello, I was having issues with my laptop so I reset the computer and now I am having issues logging in. After my computer reset, it would not let me login to my computer. I did some research and saw to go into safe mode and try a few things. After many tries, I finally...
  8. Login screen iam not able to login

Login screen iam not able to login: Iam not able to login the password bar is not appearing and restart button also not appearing if i press enter the bar is blinking and going help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-iam-not-able-to-login/935d67bf-0bd4-4757-8bb5-47727921f27f
  9. Being able to disable "Online Login", question mark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Being able to disable "Online Login", question mark?: It's almost been 6 months since I've upgraded from W8.1 and since then I've been experiencing some lenghty login screens. I mean, it's not that I've got a bad pc, it's because of windows trying to connect to the internet for validation reasons, I guess. I'm not even using my...
  10. Not able to login with microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to login with microsoft account in my laptop: I recently changed my microsoft account password from the browser. I can login there but however the microsoft account has been logged out from my laptop. Problem is that i am not able to login into my microsoft account in my laptop. As i click to login, a dialogue box opens...