Windows 10: not able to login

Discus and support not able to login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a internet failure and when I tried to get into one of my computers I had password problems. I tried to reset but got locked out. I got it reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianWKnan, Jan 29, 2022.

1. not able to login

I had a internet failure and when I tried to get into one of my computers I had password problems. I tried to reset but got locked out. I got it reset today but when I try to logging it want san extra code but because my internet is not working it will still not let me in. I need major help but I cant even get the chat to work

:)

BrianWKnan, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 29, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2022
  4. not able to login

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 29, 2022
Thema:

not able to login

1. not able to login - Similar Threads - able login

2. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  3. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  4. Not able to login with my college email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  5. Not able to login with my college email

Not able to login with my college email: I am tring to login with my work email but could not log in. I tried many time but not a single time did I logged in.Also I tried resetting my pc thinking that there may be some fault wo login. But after resetting and doing all I could, I cannot sinmply log in with my college...
  6. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.: With Micsotsoft F3 license used we are not able to login any Azure joined device. Whenever we tried login the windows device, getting incorrect username or password.And, with the same account, we are able to access the other company site which includes Office 365 websites....
  7. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.: With Micsotsoft F3 license used we are not able to login any Azure joined device. Whenever we tried login the windows device, getting incorrect username or password.And, with the same account, we are able to access the other company site which includes Office 365 websites....
  8. With Micsotsoft F3 license we are not able to login any Azure joined device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...
  10. i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this msg of sihost.exe error and now im not able to login in into my laptop: so i use windows 11 and one day after updating my laptop showed this msg " sihost.exe system error " " this system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application". and...