Windows 10: Not able to make payment through my Debit card

Discus and support Not able to make payment through my Debit card in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DevadasAC, Aug 21, 2021.

1. DevadasAC Win User

Not able to make payment through my Debit card

I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me.

:)

DevadasAC, Aug 21, 2021

2. Payment through debit card

Hi all, For downloading paid apps and games from Nokia store payment is to be made through credit card only. However as debit card(ATM) penetration is much more than credit card in India, it is very much desirable to enable payment through debit card
    also. In case this is done sale of items from store will improve considerably. Now paying through operator option is limited to a couple of operators. I wish to know whether payment through debit card can be expected to be enabled in near future.

ArcotRama Mohan, Aug 21, 2021
  3. sbi visa debit card payment error

i am not able to pay using SBI VISA debit card for Nokia Ovi store payment payment error is trying much time.

aayazdbtech, Aug 21, 2021
  4. skt_diaz Win User

not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Not able to make payment through my Debit card - Similar Threads - able payment through

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Not able to purchase items using debit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to purchase items using debit card.: Whenever I try to make a purchase from MS store I keep getting a transaction declined error. It says pick a different method or contact you service provider who says everything is fine from their end.Just to be sure I added two other cards & was getting the same error from...
  5. Not able to purchase items using debit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to purchase items using debit card.: Whenever I try to make a purchase from MS store I keep getting a transaction declined error. It says pick a different method or contact you service provider who says everything is fine from their end.Just to be sure I added two other cards & was getting the same error from...
  6. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  7. debit card payment

debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  8. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  9. unable to complete the payment ot brightspot app through debit and credit card

unable to complete the payment ot brightspot app through debit and credit card: please add a option to pay trough the internet banking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-complete-the-payment-ot-brightspot-app/7b08b266-63cf-4dcb-8621-d9294e19bb75"
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...