Windows 10: Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps

Discus and support Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm not able to open my apps and when I used some methods from other answers, I got an error in Windows Powershell. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ronak Marlecha, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps

I'm not able to open my apps and when I used some methods from other answers, I got an error in Windows Powershell.

Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps 3b1f8b86-8e57-48c9-bd26-1389b7dc0ca4?upload=true.png

:)

Ronak Marlecha, Jan 29, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps

1. Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps - Similar Threads - able open Microsoft

2. not able to open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to open microsoft store: when i am opening my microsoft store it is closing automatically ,Trobleshoot is also not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store/d81dbe48-82b5-4679-ae47-f7b4a3fdf5df
  3. not able to open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to open microsoft store: when i am opening my microsoft store it is closing automatically ,Trobleshoot is also not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store/d81dbe48-82b5-4679-ae47-f7b4a3fdf5df
  4. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the...
  5. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the...
  6. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: Many days ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working not even opening. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store...
  8. Not able to open microsoft store and its apps.

Not able to open microsoft store and its apps.: I'm not able to open microsoft apps. I even formatted my windows, and it worked for a day but again same problem started coming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store-and-its-apps/bef4a849-0d6d-4502-99bc-5151d7b830db
  9. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store and its apps...
  10. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: Many months ago, after restoring my PC via Windows' confingurations, the Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working at all they wouldn't even open. I decided to wait for updates, hopping for the resolution of the problem. After long waiting, the problem persisted. I decided...