Windows 10: not able to open microsoft word

Discus and support not able to open microsoft word in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; not able to open windows microsoft word ,excel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Venkat-Yanmar-coromandel, May 29, 2023.

1. not able to open microsoft word

not able to open windows microsoft word ,excel

:)

Venkat-Yanmar-coromandel, May 29, 2023

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 29, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, May 29, 2023
  4. not able to open microsoft word

microsoft word 2003

In the past year or so I've noticed another quirk where a downloaded Word document or other Office document won't open regardless of the steps I take to open them. After deleting the file and re-downloading the document it opens without issue. I've been using Chrome almost exclusively so I'm not sure if I've experienced this with Explorer or Firefox. So one last step to try might be to obtain another copy of your files if they are being generated and fetched externally to your system (ie. try downloading them again as the file might have simply been corrupted).

Beertintedgoggles, May 29, 2023
Thema:

not able to open microsoft word

1. not able to open microsoft word - Similar Threads - able open microsoft

2. Microsoft word won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word won't open: Whenever I open Microsoft word on my Computer, it says "Word Couldn't start last time. Safe mode could help you troubleshoot the problem, but some features might not be available in the mode."When I say yes, it opens a completely blank word file, nowhere to type. If I try to...
  3. Microsoft word won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft word won't open: Whenever I open Microsoft word on my Computer, it says "Word Couldn't start last time. Safe mode could help you troubleshoot the problem, but some features might not be available in the mode."When I say yes, it opens a completely blank word file, nowhere to type. If I try to...
  4. not able to open microsoft word

not able to open microsoft word: not able to open windows microsoft word ,excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-word/1cae95e1-acb4-4a88-91d8-1100b4d06b7c
  5. Not able to apply the installed Malayalam fonts on Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to apply the installed Malayalam fonts on Microsoft word: I have installed the malayalam fonts by dowloading the required fonts and then copying them to the fonts folder in control panel. These fonts do appear on my font list on word. But what so ever, I am not able to convert a selected text into this font. And if I was to select a...
  6. Not able to apply the installed Malayalam fonts on Microsoft word

Not able to apply the installed Malayalam fonts on Microsoft word: I have installed the malayalam fonts by dowloading the required fonts and then copying them to the fonts folder in control panel. These fonts do appear on my font list on word. But what so ever, I am not able to convert a selected text into this font. And if I was to select a...
  7. not able to open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to open microsoft store: when i am opening my microsoft store it is closing automatically ,Trobleshoot is also not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store/d81dbe48-82b5-4679-ae47-f7b4a3fdf5df
  8. not able to open microsoft store

not able to open microsoft store: when i am opening my microsoft store it is closing automatically ,Trobleshoot is also not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store/d81dbe48-82b5-4679-ae47-f7b4a3fdf5df
  9. Microsoft Word isn't responding/opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Word isn't responding/opening: Microsoft Word doesn't want to open. A small pop up appears saying to launch it in safe mode, but when I click on it, it does nothing. I tried to fix it by shutting it down in Task Manager, but it doesn't show up! Does anyone know whats going on? submitted by...
  10. I am not able to open MS Word documents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to open MS Word documents.: I am having problem opening MS Word documents. It kept kicking me out or not even open. There is a notification "Display driver failed to start; using Microsoft Basic Display Driver instead." Please advise. Thank you! Ken...