Windows 10: Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen

Discus and support Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Brand new Dell PC and today cant open just goes to a blue screen. Called Dell and they said the hardware is working fine and I have a software issue... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PrestonLong3, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen

Brand new Dell PC and today cant open just goes to a blue screen. Called Dell and they said the hardware is working fine and I have a software issue

:)

PrestonLong3, Mar 22, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 22, 2021
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen

1. Not able to open pc, just goes to a blue screen - Similar Threads - able open goes

2. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts: For like past 2 months my pc is crashing randomly and sometimes it constantly keeps crashing. I check the event viewer can’t figure out whats the issue problem. Event id 7000 and warning event id 10016....
  3. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts: For like past 2 months my pc is crashing randomly and sometimes it constantly keeps crashing. I check the event viewer can’t figure out whats the issue problem. Event id 7000 and warning event id 10016....
  4. My pc crashes randomly there is no blue screen just goes all black and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc screen starts glitching randomly and sometimes pc becomes unresponsive or it just goes on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc screen starts glitching randomly and sometimes pc becomes unresponsive or it just goes on: Pc Screen starts to glitch, recently my bluetooth mouse stopped working only the keyboard works now and since then the problem is revurring , the pc just suddenly goes on a rampage, the whole screen starts glitching left right and if I get scared that its about to explode and...
  6. Pc screen starts glitching randomly and sometimes pc becomes unresponsive or it just goes on

Pc screen starts glitching randomly and sometimes pc becomes unresponsive or it just goes on: Pc Screen starts to glitch, recently my bluetooth mouse stopped working only the keyboard works now and since then the problem is revurring , the pc just suddenly goes on a rampage, the whole screen starts glitching left right and if I get scared that its about to explode and...
  7. My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen: So my pc turned off while it was disk checking i had it using chkdsk since i told it to run chkdsk next time my pc restarts And then i reboot it and it shows the wheel for a few seconds, it freezes, the display goes blank for a few seconds, and then it loads to a blank blue...
  8. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  9. Pc tries to go into recovery mode then just goes to a black screen

Pc tries to go into recovery mode then just goes to a black screen: Hi, my PC keeps trying to boot into automatic recovery mode, after a circle of dots goes around a few times it switches to a black screen and never leaves it. What are some fixes I can do? And would getting a new hard drive this issue?...
  10. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below): Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than a year now and I already took it to the vendor for a check once, but it didn't help much. Sometimes the problem goes away...