Windows 10: Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10)

Discus and support Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SSMS got installed successfully on windows 2016 server(which has no internet access) but unable to open in non admin mode. Facing the below error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrsVarghese, May 6, 2019.

1. Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10)

SSMS got installed successfully on windows 2016 server(which has no internet access) but unable to open in non admin mode.

Facing the below error while trying to open in non admin mode:

"the application was unable to start correctly(0xc00005). click ok to close the application"

:)

MrsVarghese, May 6, 2019
  2. jrhdev Win User

Sql server Management Studio 2016 windows 10 High memory usage

I installed SQL server Management Studio 2016 on Windows 10 Pro with 16 GB of memory. After a day of running I found that when I run SQL server Management Studio 2016 memory usage jumps to nearly 100% and the system because almost unusable. I have had
    to uninstall Management Studio so that I can use my desktop again. Is there any fix for this?

jrhdev, May 6, 2019
  3. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sql...-shell-update/

Cluster Head, May 6, 2019
  4. Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10)

Windows 10:How to start SQL Server 2016

I am new to WIndows.I have installed Win10 and SQL Server 2016.How to start SQL Server Management Studio?Is it installed by default?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

milenkomarkovic, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10)

1. Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 2016 server (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - able open Sql

2. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  3. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  4. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. SQL Server 2016 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Server 2016 Issue: Hi everyone,I've update Security on DPM Window Server 2012R2 with SQL Server 2016, so i've backup the Database first but this is the old system, i don't know if backup the database is enough when i'm searching on internet for backup Database i saw the backup DPM config.So i...
  6. SQL Server Managment Studio Cannot Install Due to ODBC Driver 17

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Managment Studio Cannot Install Due to ODBC Driver 17: Hello, I have been trying to install SSMS on a new windows 10 system for about a week now. This issue I am having is that the installer says another installation is already pending and needs the system to restart to complete installation. After some digging I found that it...
  7. Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016: This occurred after uninstalling SSMS and manually deleting appdata, temp files and programedata to remove SSMS completely. Now when i try to reinstall the application. This will popup. [ATTACH] Error in detail-> See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  8. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  9. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh Today, we are very pleased to announce the latest preview of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). This release includes all updates included in the earlier March release, and features an update to the Visual...
  10. Cumulative Update #1 for SQL Server 2016 SP1

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update #1 for SQL Server 2016 SP1: The 1st cumulative update release for SQL Server 2016 SP1 is now available for download at the Microsoft Downloads site. Please note that registration is no longer required to download Cumulative updates.To learn more about the release or servicing model, please visit:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sql server management studio not opening

2. not able to open sql management studio

3. intalled microsoft sequesl server 2016 management studio and not able to login

4. SQL Server SSMS 17.9 interoperability with SQL Server 2016,
  5. sql server 2016 vs 17.9.1,
  6. SQL Srver 2016 and SSMS 17.9.1,
  7. ssms 17.9.1 is not working with sql server 2016,
  8. sql 17.9.1 unable to install,
  9. ssms 17.9.1 is thecurrentgeneral availability (ga) version of ssms,
  10. sql server management studio 17.2 not opening,
  11. sql server management studio will not load windows 10,
  12. Not able to open Sql server Management Studio 17.9.1 on windows 10,
  13. SSMS 17 Failed to open connection dialog.,
  14. ssms setup for sql server 17 for windows 10,
  15. ssms 17.9.1 error connecting ssis 2016