Windows 10: Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I bought the ultimate fh4 edition game. Please note that during the game I never have sound. The sound only appears at the beginning in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Błażejj, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Błażejj Win User

Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4

Recently, I bought the ultimate fh4 edition game. Please note that during the game I never have sound. The sound only appears at the beginning in the intro. I never sound before the game. Help !!!

***Modified title from: Brak dźwięku w Forza Horizon 4***

:)

Błażejj, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
  3. GeorgeKgg Win User
    Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Oct 5, 2018
  4. bluecew Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to
    date. Is there a fix before i will have to refund?

bluecew, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - able play sound

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game: So i just got Forza Horizon 4 and there is no sound only in cutscenes. I already reinstalled sound drivers and restarted it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-no-sound-in-game/e3b995ec-f0e4-4c21-a487-f8791f183eaf
  4. Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to play sound on Forza Horizon 4: Recently, I bought the ultimate fh4 edition game. Please note that during the game I never have sound. The sound only appears at the beginning in the intro. I never sound before the game. Help !!! ***Modified title from: Brak dźwięku w Forza Horizon 4***...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 4 not playing audio

2. forza horizon 4 no sound

3. forza horizon 4 no sound in game

4. forza horizon 4 audio only working on headset,
  5. no sound in game forza horizon 4,
  6. forza horizon 4 no audio,
  7. forza horizon 4 wont play sound through optical,
  8. forza horizon 4 not playing audio,
  9. NO ADIO FORZA HORZZION,
  10. fh4 audio not working