Windows 10: Not able to print using command after Update

Discus and support Not able to print using command after Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaraineEvans1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Not able to print using command after Update

This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ??

I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function

Please restore printer computer command I have nothing just a computer and brother printer

kids got me HELP )))))))))))))

***Title Modified Original: during update printer and computer do not work//***

:)

LaraineEvans1, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Not able to print using command after Update :)

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Not able to print using command after Update

Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

simonweraiti, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Not able to print using command after Update

1. Not able to print using command after Update - Similar Threads - able print using

2. Printing Problem Using Windows 11 After Recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Problem Using Windows 11 After Recent Update: I bought a Surface Laptop Go 2 several days ago after my bequeathed, 14-year-old and upgraded to Windows 10, HP's hard drive seemed to have died, I having had minimal WiFi speed and start-up problems for some time. The Surface is a wonderful machine: far faster than the HP...
  3. Printing Problem Using Windows 11 After Recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Problem Using Windows 11 After Recent Update: I bought a Surface Laptop Go 2 several days ago after my bequeathed, 14-year-old and upgraded to Windows 10, HP's hard drive seemed to have died, I having had minimal WiFi speed and start-up problems for some time. The Surface is a wonderful machine: far faster than the HP...
  4. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  5. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  6. After updation i am not able to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After updation i am not able to use my laptop: I just updated the windows 10 home. I reset the laptop so that the update will insta in my laptop. But after the installation of the update.. my laptop shows incorrect password everytime i boot it up .. even i doesn't set any pin in my laptop still its shows the. Same...
  7. Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.: net user <username> /add net localgroup administrators <username> /add I typed those in and went to log into the new local admin account. The command didn't work though, and when I went back to my main account, it didn't accept any passwords. I don't have a password reset...
  8. Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print using EDGE after updating: Cant print using my microsoft edge after updating...it show error 0x8007007e, tried following advise but there is NO old64x file and cant locate printconfig dll. what else can you advise...
  9. Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port: There is an issue in windows 10 that if the copy and type command is fired to lpt port to print on theremal printer, it is not happening. Kindly let me know the solution for this....
  10. Could not able to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could not able to print: Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem...