Windows 10: Not able to print using command after Update

Discus and support Not able to print using command after Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaraineEvans1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Not able to print using command after Update

This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ??

I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function

Please restore printer computer command I have nothing just a computer and brother printer

kids got me HELP )))))))))))))

***Title Modified Original: during update printer and computer do not work//***

:)

LaraineEvans1, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Not able to print using command after Update :)

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Not able to print using command after Update

Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

simonweraiti, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Not able to print using command after Update

1. Not able to print using command after Update - Similar Threads - able print using

2. Print command in contect menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print command in contect menu: For some reason I have lost the ability to print when I right click the context menu. The print command is listed but nothing happens when I select it. This happens in a number of programs (I have not yet found one that works). It used to work and I use it frequently to print...
  3. in able to use fine alpaca

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in able to use fine alpaca: Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the file to see if it's safe. This tablet is brand new. Please help....
  4. Not able to use Windows Hello, after installing Norton.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to use Windows Hello, after installing Norton.: When I bought my Dell XPS Win 10, Windows asked me if I wanted fingerprint access. I said yes, scanned my finger and it worked fine, until I installed Norton, which I've had for years in 3 computers, and got rid of McAfee, with the help of a Norton guy in India, who took over...
  5. Could not able to print

Could not able to print: Hi Am trying to print file from my laptop through wireless connectivity. Print command is going to print and no content is getting printed on paper. Just paper is getting ejected from printer . Please help me to fix this problem...
  6. Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command: Hello Friends I want to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit, when i am going to create using bcdedit /create {ramdiskoptions} /d "Ramdisk options" it s shows like an error occured while attempting the specified create operation, the specified...
  7. Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit command: Hello Friends I want to create Windows PE and ramddiskoptions boot entry using bcdedit, when i am going to create using bcdedit /create {ramdiskoptions} /d "Ramdisk options" it s shows like an error occured while attempting the specified create operation, the specified...
  8. Not able to sign in after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to sign in after updating the windows: I recently updated windows 10 and when I restart my pc I'm not able to sign in my pc. Initially I have pin to sign in my account now it is asking for password and when I click for "forgot my password" then it shows the message "Windows couldn't connect to ProfSvc service ....
  9. Most Programs Not Able To Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Programs Not Able To Print: I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit clean install. Most of the programs will not print to any of my printers. I can print to each of the 4 printers from the Chrome browser and the Windows 10 Photos app, but no other program will print, not Word or Excel or the Adobe apps etc. When...
  10. Print command asks "save"

Print command asks "save": This morning I clicked "print" in Word, Notepad or elseware the print window opens, I click print and instead of print it ,"Save Print Output As" opens with "Save as Type: Open XPS Document (*.oxps)" option only, & an error "Could not start print job" appears. With my...