Windows 10: Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

Discus and support Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robinkumar HemrajSuman, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone.

:)

Robinkumar HemrajSuman, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Chino Win User
    Razer Unveils Project Linda: Android Laptop/Phone Hybrid Concept

Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, today revealed "Project Linda," a 13.3-inch laptop design powered by the Android-based Razer Phone. The smartphone and laptop hybrid concept harkens a new era for mobile personal computing, blending the familiar Android environment with the ease-of-use of a laptop. As one of the few companies in the world to straddle user interfaces, laptops and smartphones, Project Linda is a groundbreaking concept that blurs the lines between the smartphone and the laptop.

Razer's Project Linda laptop seamlessly docks the Razer Phone inside its chassis where a touchpad would normally reside, and connects with the press of a button. The phone's Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform and 8 GB of RAM deliver responsive performance, instantly transforming Project Linda into an Android laptop. The Razer Phone 5.7-inch display can be used as a touchpad, or as a second screen for access to apps, tools, and more.

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" AboAL3B2vQPlsG1I_thm.jpg

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" X5RIjs5vl206r8q7_thm.jpg

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" bWUvJaYQaQyWZFCI_thm.jpg

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" 7X7eSjAMtR4bdpdK_thm.jpg

Editor's Note: Photographs taken by the TPU team at the event.
    "Android power users and laptop enthusiasts share a need for performance in a mobile form factor, which we provide with our award-winning Razer Phone and Razer laptops," says Razer co-founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "Project Linda combines the best of both worlds, bringing a larger screen and physical keyboard to the Android environment, enhancing the experience for gaming and productivity."

A full-size, built-in keyboard adds to the capabilities of Project Linda, providing enhanced productivity and differentiated gaming experiences. Users benefit from a responsive and comfortable typing experience, customized for the Android environment with dedicated keys for navigation, search and app selection. The Razer Chroma backlighting is ideal for low-light situations and can also be personalized with millions of color options. A user may complete the laptop input experience by using the docked phone as a touchpad, or a mouse may be connected for precision control in games and apps.

Designed for mobility, the unibody CNC aluminum chassis of Razer Project Linda is just 0.59-inch (15 mm) thin and weighs under three pounds (1.25 kg) including the docked phone. Its 13.3-inch Quad HD touchscreen extends the 120 Hz experience available on the Razer Phone to a larger display, providing fluid motion and vibrant visuals. The concept also features a 53.6 Wh internal battery that can rapidly charge the docked phone to full capacity over three times while away from AC power. Inside the laptop is 200 GB of storage, allowing for offline backups and additional local media and app storage. Connectivity afforded via Project Linda includes a built in 3.5-millimeter audio jack, a USB-A port, a USB-C charging port, 720p webcam, and a dual-array microphone, giving a range of options for communication and external devices.

Project Linda bridges the gap between handheld entertainment and laptop convenience. The Razer Phone's performance, display, and dual front-firing speakers combine seamlessly with Project Linda's larger screen, keyboard, and battery to provide the ultimate mobile hybrid setup for gaming, creativity, and productivity.

Razer won official "Best of CES" awards an unprecedented seven years in a row, including innovations such as the Razer Switchblade (2012), the Razer Edge tablet (2013), Project Christine (2015), and the Razer Blade Stealth and Core (2016). More than 4,000 companies compete for accolades at CES, the world's most prestigious tech tradeshow.

For more information on Razer's Project Linda concept and to register for announcements, visit razerzone.com/projectlinda.

Chino, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

Projecting Motorola E5 to laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to connect your Moto E5 phone to your PC.

Ensure that both the devices are connected to same network and then follow the steps mentioned below to project your android phone to PC.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on System and then click
      Projecting to this PC
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select
      First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select
      Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.

Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your
      Phone
      and click on Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the
      PC
      name

Now you should be able to see the phone screen on your PC.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

1. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect" - Similar Threads - able project android

2. I am not able to connect my Android phone to my laptop using this driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to connect my Android phone to my laptop using this driver.: Bluetooth connectivity issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-my-android-phone-to-my/da2c0fbb-5fca-4c27-9e37-659de1720ea3
  3. I am not able to connect my Android phone to my laptop using this driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to connect my Android phone to my laptop using this driver.: Bluetooth connectivity issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-connect-my-android-phone-to-my/da2c0fbb-5fca-4c27-9e37-659de1720ea3
  4. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect": I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone....
  7. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  8. Not able to project my Andriod phone screen on Windows 10 using "Connect" App

Not able to project my Andriod phone screen on Windows 10 using "Connect" App: Hello, Im having issues projecting my android screen to my windows 10 laptop. I open the connect app on my laptop, but my android devices are unable to see my computer via the cast option on Android. Im usually pretty tech savvy but this one has me stumped. I am unsure if...
  9. Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop: I have a problem with projecting my phone screen to the laptop by screen mirroring. Once I closed the screen mirroring window by mistake when this window appeared. And now when I try to cast the phone screen to the laptop, I cannot see the device name on the phone screen....
  10. Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC: How to: Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC How to Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC The Projecting to this PC feature uses the Connect app to allow you to wirelessly project your Windows Phone, another PC, or Android devices to the screen of...