Windows 10: not able to purchase sketchable

Discus and support not able to purchase sketchable in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MikeVincent93, Nov 24, 2020.

1. not able to purchase sketchable

Hi there,

As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy process, coming from the Netherlands. I made a paypall account to pay for the program, but microsoft is asking for me to fill in an adress from the united states to continue to the payment.

i receive the following issue:

Try a different way to pay

Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match.

unfortunately there is no different way i can pay..

help is very appreciated.

kind regards,

Mike

:)

MikeVincent93, Nov 24, 2020

2. Sketchable paint bucket

Hi AbbyReimer-Golden,

Sketchable is indeed an amazing app. To get support with their product, I suggest that you mail them by clicking the
    Sketchable support link at the bottom part of the
    Sketchable page

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Sketchable

I never said it was your problem at all.

I said "You should maybe report the app to Microsoft and the developers proper lack of a reason."

That sentence is obviously putting the blame on the developer, not you.

If you go to the Sketchable download page and scroll to the bottom, there is a link to report the app to Microsoft:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sketchable/9w...

You can click in the list box and choose the type of problem, whether its poor performance or Misleading app.

Describe the problem in detail then send it to Microsoft who will get in touch with the developer who will certainly listen to Microsoft and fix the problem. Why? Because they don't want their app to be removed or demonetized.

not able to purchase sketchable ce270cec-df96-4c0c-a1eb-1ba5d95c0a66?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Nov 24, 2020
  4. not able to purchase sketchable

sketchable wont't update purchases

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"But no store icon.", are you not able to open the store app? do you receive any error message or code?

You may sign-out and sign-in to the sketchable app to check if it reflects the in-app purchases.

If the issue still persist, you may contact the accounts and billing department from the below link.

1. Click on the accounts and billing.

2. Windows and other Microsoft apps & subscriptions.

3. Now select you preferred option.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus?forceorigin=esmc&ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0#

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

not able to purchase sketchable

1. not able to purchase sketchable - Similar Threads - able purchase sketchable

2. not able to connect to make an in game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to connect to make an in game purchase: I tried over the past 3 days to make an in app purchase Jewels of Egypt of an offer of 400 jewels for £16.74 without any luck. Today the offer has obviously ended and only 200 are now on offer. I am not a happy bunny!!...
  3. not able to connect to make an in game purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to connect to make an in game purchase: I tried over the past 3 days to make an in app purchase Jewels of Egypt of an offer of 400 jewels for £16.74 without any luck. Today the offer has obviously ended and only 200 are now on offer. I am not a happy bunny!!...
  4. Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download: Sketchable Premium after purchase never updates to download. I received the email showing that I purchased the product although not updating so I can download. I ran the WSRESET although still no go. This has been over a week now and still no product. Next I will just ask for...
  5. resizing color picker in sketchable

resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  6. Sketchable

Sketchable: Is there any way to edit the resolution on my drawings? I feel like theyre always a little blurry. I know there are presets for canvas size but can i customize my own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable/ede706ec-4707-4d14-a8ed-406e95eeffe6
  7. Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes

Sketchable Smooth Brush Strokes: Hi there, I've recently got the Sketchable app on my surface book 3. I can't figure out how to create smooth brush strokes. I they are all wavy.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sketchable-smooth-brush-strokes/ba394cd1-b1af-4fc4-9719-17d5a0e03bbb
  8. Purchase not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase not able to download: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  9. Sketchable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sketchable: I have just got the full version of switchable this week and all it keeps on doing is switching off and on and will not let me use all the tool or seperate layer from each other can any one help....
  10. share on Sketchable

share on Sketchable: how can I share my journals on Sketchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-on-sketchable/976a13fe-20e5-4c36-8cb1-09ac680991bd