Windows 10: Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...

Discus and support Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; .Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen keyboard also does not work. Cannot shut down or restart. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sidhant Dewan, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...

.Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen keyboard also does not work. Cannot shut down or restart. This started after a recent update. I tried uninstalling recent updates but still kot working. PC is stuck at lock screen.

:)

Sidhant Dewan, Jun 16, 2024

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...

Unable to turn off On screen keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer and the troubleshooting step that you had already performed.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to turn off the OSK by following the below steps:

• Select “Start” and select “Settings“.
    • Choose “Ease of Access“.
    • Select “Keyboard“.
    • Set “On-Screen Keyboard” to “On” or “Off” as desired.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...

1. Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen... - Similar Threads - able put pin

2. Unable to type the PIN while turning on the Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to type the PIN while turning on the Laptop: I have HP Pavillion 14 11th Gen. For last few days, whenever I am turning my laptop on, I am unable to type the PIN. The cursor is getting stucked for a while. When the cursor again starts blinking I am still unable to type the PIN. However, if I use virtual Keyboard from the...
  3. Unable to type the PIN while turning on the Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to type the PIN while turning on the Laptop: I have HP Pavillion 14 11th Gen. For last few days, whenever I am turning my laptop on, I am unable to type the PIN. The cursor is getting stucked for a while. When the cursor again starts blinking I am still unable to type the PIN. However, if I use virtual Keyboard from the...
  4. Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...

Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen...: .Not able to put pin while turning on then even when the keyboards are fine, inscreen keyboard also does not work. Cannot shut down or restart. This started after a recent update. I tried uninstalling recent updates but still kot working. PC is stuck at lock screen....
  5. When will I be able to put the Taskbar at the top? When?

When will I be able to put the Taskbar at the top? When?: When???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-i-be-able-to-put-the-taskbar-at-the-top/33d90642-d081-4140-8176-ecc092701149
  6. When will I be able to put the Taskbar at the top? When?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will I be able to put the Taskbar at the top? When?: When???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-i-be-able-to-put-the-taskbar-at-the-top/33d90642-d081-4140-8176-ecc092701149
  7. Not able to put pin

Not able to put pin: When I enter my pin it says your credentials cannot be found and when i click on ok itsays "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d;substatus:0x0. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem ." And when i restart it shows the "updates are...
  8. Not able to put pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to put pin: When I enter my pin it says your credentials cannot be found and when i click on ok itsays "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d;substatus:0x0. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem ." And when i restart it shows the "updates are...
  9. My keyboard is fine but..

My keyboard is fine but..: Hey mates please help it has been a Disaster Fellas .. my laptop keyboard isn't working but soon i noticed that it is a windows problem because when I went to start-up settings in bios, so it asked me to enter a key i entered the key and it was working but on main operating...
  10. in able to use fine alpaca

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in able to use fine alpaca: Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the file to see if it's safe. This tablet is brand new. Please help....