Windows 10: Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.

Discus and support Not able to reactivate windows after restting it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had some problem with store app so i reset my laptop and when it loaded, it only let me sign in with a school account. i used local account and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkshatJain07, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.

i had some problem with store app so i reset my laptop and when it loaded, it only let me sign in with a school account. i used local account and when i opened settings app to sign in, I changed the name of the device. then a message popped " windows is not activated". i searched online and read to sign in with Microsoft account and it may fix after restart. i did and even used this command in cmd.wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey, i got an id, entered it and it says that "the product ID you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, ot enter a new on

:)

AkshatJain07, Jun 9, 2023
  2. theonedub Win User

Does Windows 7 require reactivation if...

But you were able to reactivate through the online method, yes?

theonedub, Jun 9, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.

1. Not able to reactivate windows after restting it. - Similar Threads - able reactivate restting

2. Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to reactivate windows after restting it.: i had some problem with store app so i reset my laptop and when it loaded, it only let me sign in with a school account. i used local account and when i opened settings app to sign in, I changed the name of the device. then a message popped " windows is not activated". i...
  3. Looping in "Intall Windows" after resting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looping in "Intall Windows" after resting the computer: I reset my HP laptop to hopefully fix the action center/notification that keeps on popping up. After resetting to remove all files, I restarted the computer and there is an error with Install Windows: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error....
  4. Looping in "Intall Windows" after resting the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looping in "Intall Windows" after resting the computer: I reset my HP laptop to hopefully fix the action center/notification that keeps on popping up. After resetting to remove all files, I restarted the computer and there is an error with Install Windows: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error....
  5. Not able to reactive my windows on new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to reactive my windows on new PC: So new activated Windows key came with a PC I bought in 2016 but in 2017 I builded a new PC and I was able to move Windows from the old PC to my new one. However, yesterday I builded again a new PC, but for some reason I can't reactive it on this PC like before? It is still...
  6. What are the possible causes to windows 10 to not be able to rest the PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the possible causes to windows 10 to not be able to rest the PC?: I've been having issues with my laptop lately and kept trying to factory reset my laptop but it's not working and showing a window saying "no changes were made". I've tried many possible solutions I found on the internet and nothing worked (mostly the ones that involve using...
  7. Windows reactivated after deactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reactivated after deactivation: So I installed windows 10 pro and was interested in seeing how it look activated so when one one person posted a key on facebook (Multi licence I guess) so I tried it and windows activated then after few hours I removed the key using a command I found online and it went back...
  8. I'm not able to reactivate Windows 10 PRO

I'm not able to reactivate Windows 10 PRO: Back in April of 2016 I linked a digital license copy to my Microsoft account, I've been using the same motherboard this October, so after I got my new motherboard I reinstalled Windows 10 and added my Microsoft account so I can reactivate Windows, still unable to do so. My...
  9. Not able to reactivate windows 10 after hardware change

Not able to reactivate windows 10 after hardware change: I have upgraded my PC to windows 10 while it was available for free. Due to some reasons I had to change my hardware, after that I am not able to reactivate windows 10 on my PC. It is showing the below image if I start troubleshooting. [ATTACH]...
  10. reactivating windows after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reactivating windows after reinstallation: I cannot activate windows with the same product key I previously activate it after reinstallation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivating-windows-after-reinstallation/c3776701-9a4a-4fe2-9628-84c4d5594d47"