Windows 10: not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809

Discus and support not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am currently using acer aspire 5 model no A515-51G-50UW with preloded windows 10 home single language . But when i update it to 1809 version by using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gouravawasthi, Feb 16, 2019.

1. not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809

I am currently using acer aspire 5 model no A515-51G-50UW with preloded windows 10 home single language . But when i update it to 1809 version by using update tool provided on the microsoft website i am not able to re activate the windows . Even when i use trouble shoot it is showing an error shown in image i attached .So plz help me to activate my windows. not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809 1b7d440a-9b38-4882-a885-2c6e8bfc3b61?upload=true.png

:)

gouravawasthi, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, Feb 16, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 16, 2019
  4. not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809

How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1709 to Windows 10 Pro

Hi i have OS as Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1709 but when ever i follow
    to upgrade by this steps (01)
    Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update. Select Check for updates or Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Activation, and then select Go to
    Microsoft Store to
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro asked for product key. but i got popup as to
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Pro by entering Windows 10 Home Single Language version
    1709 product key. But it failed. i tried 10 times, please help

Mohammad ToushifAlam, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809

1. not able to reinstall windows 10 home single language after i update windows 10 v 1709 to 1809 - Similar Threads - able reinstall home

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  4. How to Reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language edition: I need to reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Languageedition on my laptop. I downloaded the Installation Media from Microsoft's website and installed Windows 10 64 bit but it is not getting activated with the product key I have with me. I saw thread from the year 2018 saying...
  5. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  6. Windows 10 single language reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 single language reinstall: I have a windows single language license. The media creation tools does not have the option to download that edition. Can I still install with this download or do I use ISO file for the single language as suggested in replies from back in 2018 on this forum....
  7. Windows 10 1809 Home single language

Windows 10 1809 Home single language: Boot newly Installed Windows 10 1809 Home single language (and also Pro 1809) causes error: DRIVER UNLOAD WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS. Problem caused by: dump WppRecorder.sys Unfortunately all suggested by microsoft methods to fix this didn't work, please help!...
  8. not able to change language for window 10 home single language OS

not able to change language for window 10 home single language OS: I am using lenovo yoga laptop having window 10 home single language (spanish). Is there any way to change OS language from spanish to english....
  9. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  10. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...