Windows 10: Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal.

Discus and support Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am not able to report a basic bug on the MSRC portal https://msrc.microsoft.com/create-report, after giving the necessary issue details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shri_Ram, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Shri_Ram Win User

Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal.

Hi Team,

I am not able to report a basic bug on the MSRC portal https://msrc.microsoft.com/create-report, after giving the necessary issue details and attaching the screenshots of the issue. Please find below the screenshot of the same. Can someone guide me on how to?

Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal. b0bfd8a5-49e7-4342-877d-6035d22d8884?upload=true.png

:)

Shri_Ram, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

MSRC Recognizing Security Researchers in 2020

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2020...chers-in-2020/

Brink, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers

Source: The MSRC 2017 list of “Top 100” security researchers MSRC

Brink, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal.

What happening after reporting a security bug

Today accidently I found a security bug on my Windows Phone 8 and I checked it's correctly to be sure about it. Now I didn't report it to MSRC because I want to know what happening after that. Do they have any reward or patent right for reporter (Absolutely
    if it be correct)?

Abolfazl Ahmadlou, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal.

1. Not able to report a bug on Windows OS in the MSRC portal. - Similar Threads - able report bug

2. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?: I'm asking because I'm trying to bring light a security bug where after restart or shutdown, it doesn't bring up the login screen, instead already has you logged in. As for what happened before this bug, I had my system updated and only has one account on it. If additional...
  3. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?: I'm asking because I'm trying to bring light a security bug where after restart or shutdown, it doesn't bring up the login screen, instead already has you logged in. As for what happened before this bug, I had my system updated and only has one account on it. If additional...
  4. How do I report a OS bug to Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  6. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  7. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  8. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  9. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  10. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...