Windows 10: Not able to reset computer

Discus and support Not able to reset computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has booted up into the recovery mode, and I am unable to reset it. This happened after putting in a graphics card from nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaydenRogers, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Not able to reset computer

My computer has booted up into the recovery mode, and I am unable to reset it. This happened after putting in a graphics card from nvidia

:)

JaydenRogers, Jan 26, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 26, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 26, 2019
  4. taward Win User

Not able to reset computer

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Not able to reset computer

1. Not able to reset computer - Similar Threads - able reset computer

2. Not able to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to reset forgotten password: My sister has forgotten her password to her Microsoft Account. When she tries to reset the password she first receives a code via E-Mail and then needs to answer some Security questions. Then she is told that the information she gave aren‘t enough to reset her password. Is...
  3. Not able to reset forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to reset forgotten password: My sister has forgotten her password to her Microsoft Account. When she tries to reset the password she first receives a code via E-Mail and then needs to answer some Security questions. Then she is told that the information she gave aren‘t enough to reset her password. Is...
  4. I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...: I Unable to login to my computer after factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-hp-computer-to-factory-reset-and/5be84bd0-9416-4016-b4de-c5b83e62a0c5
  5. I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...

I reset my Hp computer to factory reset and afterwards I am not able to log in either as an...: I Unable to login to my computer after factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-hp-computer-to-factory-reset-and/5be84bd0-9416-4016-b4de-c5b83e62a0c5
  6. BSODs - Not able to reset

BSODs - Not able to reset: Hi - need advice on a severe case of BSOD. Possibly as a result of virus? but no obvious source. Expanded memory hardware 2 weeks ago from 16 to 32, but this has worked perfectly fine until now. Anyhow - suddenly we keep getting a broad assortment of BSODs. Tried to reset PC...
  7. BSODs - Not able to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs - Not able to reset: Hi - need advice on a severe case of BSOD. Possibly as a result of virus? but no obvious source. Expanded memory hardware 2 weeks ago from 16 to 32, but this has worked perfectly fine until now. Anyhow - suddenly we keep getting a broad assortment of BSODs. Tried to reset PC...
  8. Not Able To Reset because of Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not Able To Reset because of Ransomware: Quite recently, I made a question about how I should remove ransomware. Now, I'm trying to reset. It does seem simple, but when I try any form of resetting, it gives me the blue screen of death BSOD and leads me back to the home where you enter your PIN/password. A few...
  9. Not able to factory reset pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to factory reset pc...: So here's what I've done so far... I've spf scan from adminstrative command prompt as well as reagentc enable disable from the ACP , I've also tried shift+restart and the troubleshooting there still no luck , any ideas? *First time I tried screen went black and nothing...
  10. not able to reset windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    not able to reset windows 10: tried to reset windows 10 on my pc message says problem reseting this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-reset-windows-10/3c24dc8c-18f5-485f-be6f-8234525c9daf