Windows 10: Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10.

Discus and support Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used compatibility mode and set it to run as admin, set to 640 resolution, set block full screen, and all the options available to me. It runs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoDee LynnKoorn, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10.

I used compatibility mode and set it to run as admin, set to 640 resolution, set block full screen, and all the options available to me. It runs and opens up and starts to play but then once I get a few minutes into a new game it goes black. I can still click and hear it playing but thats it.

***Title modified from: Oregon trail 5th edition with windows 10***

:)

JoDee LynnKoorn, Nov 16, 2018

2. Oregon trails OT5.exe problem windows 10

i cant get Oregon trails 5th edition to work after i install it. I have uninstalled and re installed it and tried looking on google but i need help!!!!!!! after its done installing it goes to the main menu and when i hit play it brings up an error message
    that says OT5.exe ran into a problem and has stopped working. please help.

Raul VelaMicrosoft, Nov 16, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Nov 16, 2018
  4. bmadams Win User

Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10.

Oregon Trail American Settler App

Is there anyway to get the Oregon Trail American Settler app for windows 7 phones.

bmadams, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10.

1. Not able to run Oregon trail 5th edition on windows 10. - Similar Threads - able run Oregon

2. Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?: I just looking to see if any of the Oregon Trail versions would run on my Windows 10? I have a modern Acer Gaming PC and currently have Windows 10 Homa edition. I have organ trail 2 game but doesn't run windows 10Also I want to know which Clue Finder's game can run on windows...
  3. Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?: I just looking to see if any of the Oregon Trail versions would run on my Windows 10? I have a modern Acer Gaming PC and currently have Windows 10 Homa edition. I have organ trail 2 game but doesn't run windows 10Also I want to know which Clue Finder's game can run on windows...
  4. Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Vapor trails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vapor trails: When you a planes flying high up over correct me wrong but you always see trails of planes known as vapor trails this not in this microsoft flight sim2020 i tried all airline jets haveing not this cant be a real total flight sim shame on you micro soft microft...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition isnt able to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition isnt able to install: Hello, Today I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store but for some reason it wont install on my Toshiba satellite laptop. When I hover over the install button it has a symbol Can anyone help me with this?...
  7. Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition: Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition I am not able to see any response when I run the iTunes in my PC using Window 10 release 1909 Build above. I used to be able to run the iTunes a few weeks ago. What should I do?...
  8. clover trail

clover trail: As of november 2019, is it possible to upgrade to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clover-trail/c833bfdf-fd4a-48ae-bfc8-6bfff78ba4fe
  9. Oregon trail 5th edition with windows 10

Oregon trail 5th edition with windows 10: I used compatibility mode and set it to run as admin, set to 640 resolution, set block full screen, and all the options available to me. It runs and opens up and starts to play but then once I get a few minutes into a new game it goes black. I can still click and hear it...
  10. Clover Trail and Windows 10 revisited

Clover Trail and Windows 10 revisited: For reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/text-may-not-appear-in-the-windows-interface-on/ed1823d3-c82c-4d7f-ba9d-43ecbcf526e9 The upshot there is that Clover Trail (Atom Z2760 etc) systems are not supported by the latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix oregon trail 5th edition for windows 10

2. oregon trail 5 windows 10

3. istalling the oregon trail 5 on my laptop hp pavilion

4. the oregon trail 5th. edition will it work on windows 10,
  5. the oregon trail: 5th edition windows 10,
  6. oregon trail 5th edition windows 10