Windows 10: Not able to run Rscript

Discus and support Not able to run Rscript in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am not able to run Rscript the method for running .R files from the bash command line in Mingw-64, the bash terminal for windows. But for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffreyOhl, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Not able to run Rscript

Hi, I am not able to run Rscript the method for running .R files from the bash command line in Mingw-64, the bash terminal for windows. But for some reason I am able to run it in Powershell, so I think it has been added to my path variables. Why would it work in PowerShell but not mingw-64?I've attached screenshots:failure to work in mingw-64:

:)

JeffreyOhl, Jan 13, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Not able to run Rscript

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Not able to run Rscript

1. Not able to run Rscript - Similar Threads - able run Rscript

2. window 11 - able or unable to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 - able or unable to run: My laptop - core i7 MSI 8gb ram gaming laptop bought last near brand new - informs me of the update and availability for W11 so I check the product out and decide to switch over from W10 to W11 - upon download competition I'm then informed that my PC cant get the update...
  3. window 11 - able or unable to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 11 - able or unable to run: My laptop - core i7 MSI 8gb ram gaming laptop bought last near brand new - informs me of the update and availability for W11 so I check the product out and decide to switch over from W10 to W11 - upon download competition I'm then informed that my PC cant get the update...
  4. What CPU's are able to run W11

What CPU's are able to run W11: What CPU's are able to run W11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-cpus-are-able-to-run-w11/018ca5e2-ca31-4193-92b0-537da81d5ec8
  5. Not able to run Rscript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to run Rscript: Hi, I am not able to run Rscript the method for running .R files from the bash command line in Mingw-64, the bash terminal for windows. But for some reason I am able to run it in Powershell, so I think it has been added to my path variables. Why would it work in PowerShell...
  6. Not able to run Rscript

Not able to run Rscript: Hi, I am not able to run Rscript the method for running .R files from the bash command line in Mingw-64, the bash terminal for windows. But for some reason I am able to run it in Powershell, so I think it has been added to my path variables. Why would it work in PowerShell...
  7. Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V: See image for errorVirtualisation is enabled in UEFI. WSL2 gives error 0x80370102. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-run-vms-on-hyper-v/f66a80ff-0862-46c6-884d-3ca09d196882
  8. Not able to run cmd as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to run cmd as Administrator: As i have activated hidden administrator by using the cmd "net user administrator /active:yes", but i have not set any password. Now when i login as guest account am not able to run cmd as administrator as when i try to run it as administrator, its asking to enter...
  9. not able to run as administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not able to run as administrator: not able to run as Administrator. Why would they do this. I have 3 new Pcs ready to go to another os. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-run-as-administrator/f15d267c-b79c-44d2-b0a6-fa93ab65c7ab"
  10. SLUI 4 not able to run

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SLUI 4 not able to run: So I'm currently trying to activate my copy of windows after a hardware update (including motherboard). When I use the activation troubleshooter then select changed hardware it lets me correctly select this computer, but then says "unable to activate windows. We can’t...