Windows 10: Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...

Discus and support Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not able to run the video file .mp4 saved from MS video editor!! It does not save and export files correctly. No share option is visible which I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Salvi Sanket INDIA, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...

Not able to run the video file .mp4 saved from MS video editor!!

It does not save and export files correctly. No share option is visible which I click on Finish Video

When I click on Finish VIdeo, it keeps buffering, and then pop up goes away suddenly. The file saved in the concerned folder is an mp4 file but does not play of the media player

:)

Salvi Sanket INDIA, Jun 21, 2020
  2. SairsK Win User

Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop.

It also is not saved anywhere at all, not even on OneDrive, which is seems to pretend it is synching but when I check OneDrive, there's nothing saved there either....

I'd love to be able to save and then share the video I created...

any solutions? Thanks!

Sarah

SairsK, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Video editor not exporting

Hiya,

I've recently made a mini movie using video editor. The program was fine and easy to use, however now that I'm finished and trying to export the video I'm having issues. The total video is 05:40 and when I export, it only actually exports the first 02:24
    of the video.

If someone could please offer advice on how to fix this it would be great! I've sifted through hours of footage for this 5 minute video so I don't want to have to start again using another program.

Thanks in advance.

BipolarBear11, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...

Windows 10 Photo video editor / file export issues

Hi CRAIGMCLAY,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor here to help you.

I suggest you to try with resetting Video Editor:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Video Editor" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Video Editor"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

Then retry creating the video and export It.

Please let me know if that solves your issue.

StefanoTamiotti, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...

1. Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No... - Similar Threads - able run video

2. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  3. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  4. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  5. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  6. Exporting a video from Video Editor, results in unplayable file with 0

Exporting a video from Video Editor, results in unplayable file with 0: I am trying to finish a video that I have made with Video Editor. It exports to a file, but I end up with an MP4 file that has 0KB and I get the following message and error code: Can't PlayThis file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file...
  7. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  8. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  9. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  10. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...