Windows 10: Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299

Discus and support Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299. I tried running the compatibility mode as well but it does not help. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmolPatel, Sep 10, 2018.

1. AmolPatel Win User

Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299

Hello,

Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299. I tried running the compatibility mode as well but it does not help.

There no way I can downgrade Windows version.

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Amol

:)

AmolPatel, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Chino Win User

AMD Releases Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2

Today, AMD released the new Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 18.Q2, continuing to protect the investment of IT professionals and buyers by providing significant performance improvements in leading professional applications, such as CATIA, Creo and Siemens NX, alongside enhanced security features and stability.

Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299 MEHnJSDGDGp5jPcG_thm.jpg

Delivering on its promise to deliver quarterly driver updates, AMD's Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 includes the following benefits:
    • Improved application performance: Significant year-over-year performance improvements in leading professional applications, including Siemens NX (47 percent), Autodesk 3ds Max (44 percent), CATIA (37 percent), Creo (14 percent) and SOLIDWORKS (12 percent).
    • Greater stability: The 18.Q2 driver delivers the quality and reliability that IT professionals demand. AMD's extensive ISV certification and real-world testing result in enterprise software certified on over 80 of the leading professional applications, along with zero issues reported from 99.99 percent of customers.
    • Top-notch security, 24/7: Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 delivers advanced security features, working in tandem with Windows Defender Device Guard when using Windows 10 Enterprise edition to help thwart malicious attacks, giving you added protection for your valuable intellectual property.
    • Supports the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The 18.Q2 driver is ready for when enterprises decide to roll out the latest Microsoft Windows update.
    • New Windows versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-ins for Blender and Maya: Following the release of new macOS versions in April, AMD is introducing updated Windows and Linux versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-in for Blender, an updated version of the Windows plug-in for Maya, as well as updating the Radeon ProRender plug-in for 3ds Max. These plug-ins introduce several new features and enhancements including updates to the Uber and Light Shaders, support for volumetrics and interactive denoising - accelerating artists' workflows and ultimately making their lives easier. Learn more here.
    Click here for more information on the new Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 18.Q2. The driver can be downloaded here.

Chino, Sep 10, 2018
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299 DirectX.jpg

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299

Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299

1. Not able to run Virtualbox 5.2.18 on Enterprise Windows 10.0.1299 - Similar Threads - able run Virtualbox

2. Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously: The title says it all. To get VBox to work properly in Windows 11 I have to turn off "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off." But that breaks WSL 2 meaning you can't run it at the same time that you run Virtual Box. This was never a problem in Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home: Can't run WSL 2 and Oracle's VirtualBox simultaneously: The title says it all. To get VBox to work properly in Windows 11 I have to turn off "Virtual Machine Platform" in "Turn Windows features on or off." But that breaks WSL 2 meaning you can't run it at the same time that you run Virtual Box. This was never a problem in Windows...
  4. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my pc able to run GTA 5: intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-pc-able-to-run-gta-5/7dbda3b6-666a-4bb6-8a8d-ac75dee1876e
  5. Is it possible to Run Windows 10 In Virtualbox, and What's the Catch?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to Run Windows 10 In Virtualbox, and What's the Catch?: Okay, I decided to remove Windows from both of my Pcs and replace it with Ubuntu Linux. I've installed Virtualbox and decided to Run Windows 10 as a gues OS on my machines. Here's why I've chosen to run Windows as a guest OS: I prefer to run Windows 10 in a virtual machine...
  6. S-1-5-18

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    S-1-5-18: This keeps populating after fresh start. Multiple administrators and appears to be multiple OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/s-1-5-18/55087d33-da58-4357-a471-15b6c3754c25
  7. BSOD on 2/18/2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on 2/18/2020: Last week 2/18/2020, after having our desktop off for 10 days, it suddenly shut down after being on maybe 10 minutes. We had it on maybe 30 minutes the day before to check emails with no problems. Now all we get is bsod with error code: "bad system config info.' We have...
  8. Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition: Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition I am not able to see any response when I run the iTunes in my PC using Window 10 release 1909 Build above. I used to be able to run the iTunes a few weeks ago. What should I do?...
  9. Battery drops 0% but still able to run

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drops 0% but still able to run: If your battery drops to 0% and you're able to run it without a charger, will that cause any issues? Right now my laptop is charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drops-0-but-still-able-to-run/1caa20b3-ba03-4195-a528-990f8465216f
  10. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to run virtual box