Windows 10: Not able to save files:

Discus and support Not able to save files: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Not able to save files:

If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I have had for years with rights.

:)

Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015

2. Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

When files are moved between 2 phones via Bluetooth, the file is received to phone "inbox" and that has limited memory capability. So maybe the mp3 is too big for that. If you have a chance to receive the mp3 to a PC, then you can move the file from PC
    to phone gallery (memory card or phone memory) using the PC.

manta---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. sahilmohd Win User
    Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

Hi everybody,

I am using N72 from the past 4 months. Recently i received mp3 file from frnd via bluetooth and whn i tried saving the file, it says "music player not enough memory. try deleting some files" (not exactly displayed but means the same). Im struck as i enough
    (120mb)space on my memory card and 16mb on phone. Plz help!

Thanks

Sahil

sahilmohd, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Not able to save files:

1. Not able to save files: - Similar Threads - able save files

2. After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files: Hello Windows 10 Update version 1903 users. I wanted to post a fix to an issue I had after I completed the Windows 10 version 1903 update. ISSUE: I was unable to save any files to my computer. It seemed anytime I tried to save a file, it would give an error that...
  3. Saving files

Saving files: Hello. I'd like to save some of my files on to the hard drive, but my Windows 10 Home sends everything to OneDrive. Is there a way of choosing whether to save on to the machine or to the cloud?...
  4. Not able to save to a certain location

Not able to save to a certain location: So recently I've been trying to mod Oblivion, and I need to make changes to one of the mod's .ini files by using Notepad, but when I try to save the file to the location, it says: "You can't save to 'D:\Users\parks\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion Mods\Bash...
  5. Saving Files

Saving Files: I am unable to save files from the Avery Software? I get this message: File not found Check the file name and try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-files/f856b530-79e3-448e-b0ca-f51669c44314"
  6. Not able to save or open files

Not able to save or open files: Hello everyone . I bought a brand new windows 10 laptop to go along with with a new guitar amplifier I purchased . The amplifier comes with free software to download . The software ( BLACKSTAR INSIDER } is a very valuable tool for downloading amp setting patches that I can...
  7. Saving a file ...

Saving a file ...: I just finished scanning 75 pages to upload I saved them as a .TIF and discovered that .TIF is not an accepted format to this particular client. Is there a way to convert this file to another format without having to re-scan each page? I have tried a few things with no...
  8. Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.

Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.: This is hard to explain. This only seems to happen in games I have played previously - Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7... Not Horizon 4 though. My first assumption as to why I wasn't able to play any games was Teredo, and surely enough some parameters were not in it's...
  9. Downloads will Save...I used to be able to open

in Browsers and Email
    Downloads will Save...I used to be able to open: When I download a file in Firefox (latest ver), it states to SAVE. I would like it to give option to OPEN. It used to do give me a choice, but I must have changed something. Is there any way to get this option back? Many thanks, 32838
  10. Not able to change default save location to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to change default save location to OneDrive: I have a clean install of windows 10 Pro (Build 10240) 64bit. Before clean install, my default save location was set to OneDrive. That's what I want. After clean install, USB created from Media Creation Tool, I cannot change default save location from PC to OneDrive I want...