Windows 10: Not able to save files:

Discus and support Not able to save files: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Not able to save files:

If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I have had for years with rights.

:)

Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015

2. Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

When files are moved between 2 phones via Bluetooth, the file is received to phone "inbox" and that has limited memory capability. So maybe the mp3 is too big for that. If you have a chance to receive the mp3 to a PC, then you can move the file from PC
    to phone gallery (memory card or phone memory) using the PC.

manta---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. sahilmohd Win User
    Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

Hi everybody,

I am using N72 from the past 4 months. Recently i received mp3 file from frnd via bluetooth and whn i tried saving the file, it says "music player not enough memory. try deleting some files" (not exactly displayed but means the same). Im struck as i enough
    (120mb)space on my memory card and 16mb on phone. Plz help!

Thanks

Sahil

sahilmohd, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Not able to save files:

1. Not able to save files: - Similar Threads - able save files

2. I'm not able to save my excel file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to save my excel file: I'm not able to save my excel file.I need a live person to talk to. Is there a phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-save-my-excel-file/e7d641d3-234f-4576-9ec6-91cc85e14e78
  3. I am not able to save files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to save files.: I am not able to save files using a number of applications. When using Reaper, -Newtemp is added to the file name, and I am asked if the path exists. When I open a new project and use the "Save as" the popup says File not found which is correct because I have not given the...
  4. I am not able to save files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to save files.: I am not able to save files using a number of applications. When using Reaper, -Newtemp is added to the file name, and I am asked if the path exists. When I open a new project and use the "Save as" the popup says File not found which is correct because I have not given the...
  5. I am not able to save files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I am not able to save files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Not able to change where program files are saved

Not able to change where program files are saved: I'm not able to change where my Program files save location. I've tried multiple tutorials and none of them seem to work. Also this might be linked to the problem; in Registry editor at the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Windows\CurrentVersion thing I don't have alot of...
  8. Not being able to save files in drive

Not being able to save files in drive: Ive had this problem from a long time, but it is that i cannot save files at my 2nd hard drive. Local Disk C: ended space and i need some, but i cant download stuff nor save stuff there. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 - not able to save file tags

Windows 10 - not able to save file tags: Hi, I am unable to save and see tags which I am trying to add to music files. I click properties -> details -> add a tag, then click OK / apply and the tag is not showing anyway. I tried to add tags through the file explorer with the same result....
  10. Not able to save or open files

Not able to save or open files: Hello everyone . I bought a brand new windows 10 laptop to go along with with a new guitar amplifier I purchased . The amplifier comes with free software to download . The software ( BLACKSTAR INSIDER } is a very valuable tool for downloading amp setting patches that I can...