Windows 10: Not able to save files:

Discus and support Not able to save files: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Not able to save files:

If I edit a file or anything that I pull out of a folder like a picture, it won't let me save it. Keeps saying I have no rights to that folder, which I have had for years with rights.

:)

Dakota37, Aug 17, 2015

2. Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

When files are moved between 2 phones via Bluetooth, the file is received to phone "inbox" and that has limited memory capability. So maybe the mp3 is too big for that. If you have a chance to receive the mp3 to a PC, then you can move the file from PC
    to phone gallery (memory card or phone memory) using the PC.

manta---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. sahilmohd Win User
    Not able to save mp3 files to N72?

Hi everybody,

I am using N72 from the past 4 months. Recently i received mp3 file from frnd via bluetooth and whn i tried saving the file, it says "music player not enough memory. try deleting some files" (not exactly displayed but means the same). Im struck as i enough
    (120mb)space on my memory card and 16mb on phone. Plz help!

Thanks

Sahil

sahilmohd, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Not able to save files:

1. Not able to save files: - Similar Threads - able save files

2. Not being able to save files in drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not being able to save files in drive: Ive had this problem from a long time, but it is that i cannot save files at my 2nd hard drive. Local Disk C: ended space and i need some, but i cant download stuff nor save stuff there. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  3. PDF & files saving & "save as"

PDF & files saving & "save as": Why does windows 10 suggest random files folders for saving items? Waste of our time. It should recall the last file folder we saved into and suggest that one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-saving-save-as/fcca6d13-f333-4e07-8bc9-30b27731d192
  4. Not able to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to save screenshots: Hello, For a while I have a weird issue with saving the screenshots. I get the animation (screen gets darker) but screenshots wont be saves in Pictures/Screenshots. I have checked the permissions, I also saw the fix with registry and adding the screenshotindex value and to...
  5. Windows 10 - not able to save file tags

Windows 10 - not able to save file tags: Hi, I am unable to save and see tags which I am trying to add to music files. I click properties -> details -> add a tag, then click OK / apply and the tag is not showing anyway. I tried to add tags through the file explorer with the same result....
  6. word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.

word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.: If you are having issues with not being able to save a document, try this. Go to search bar and type in Controlled folder, go to the controlled folder access program, then to "allow an app through Controlled folder access>then to add an allowed app, go to recently blocked...
  7. After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files

After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files: Hello Windows 10 Update version 1903 users. I wanted to post a fix to an issue I had after I completed the Windows 10 version 1903 update. ISSUE: I was unable to save any files to my computer. It seemed anytime I tried to save a file, it would give an error that...
  8. Saving files

Saving files: Hello. I'd like to save some of my files on to the hard drive, but my Windows 10 Home sends everything to OneDrive. Is there a way of choosing whether to save on to the machine or to the cloud?...
  9. Not able to save to a certain location

Not able to save to a certain location: So recently I've been trying to mod Oblivion, and I need to make changes to one of the mod's .ini files by using Notepad, but when I try to save the file to the location, it says: "You can't save to 'D:\Users\parks\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion Mods\Bash...
  10. Not able to save or open files

Not able to save or open files: Hello everyone . I bought a brand new windows 10 laptop to go along with with a new guitar amplifier I purchased . The amplifier comes with free software to download . The software ( BLACKSTAR INSIDER } is a very valuable tool for downloading amp setting patches that I can...