Windows 10: Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot

Discus and support Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; l want to reset my pc and l am not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot. What l am seeing is a troubleshoot option in which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RishitGupta08, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot

l want to reset my pc and l am not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot. What l am seeing is a troubleshoot option in which description is written as reset your pc or advanced options and when l click on it, it only shows advanced options and no reset your pc option. The steps l follow are:-1. l click on restart pc with shift button2. Then a interface comes showing please wait3. Then comes few options4. l click on troubleshoot5. Then l click on reset this pc6. Then l click on remove everything7. Then windows icon comes with please wait8. Then it shows to pick a keyboard layout

:)

RishitGupta08, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

No "Reset This PC" option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Where exactly are you looking for the Reset this PC option?
    • Were you able to successfully clone the drive?
    • Could you please provide more clarity on, “On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was last partition. On new hard disk that partition had moved to first position”?
    • Were you able to get the Reset this PC option by following the steps mentioned in the article provided by you?

If you wish to reset the PC, there are multiple ways to do it. You may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Reset or reinstall Windows 10

However, please reply with the details requested above to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot

1. Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot - Similar Threads - able option reset

2. I am not able to see the wifi option on my pc , not in the setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to see the wifi option on my pc , not in the setting: I am not able to see wifi option in the settings and hence am not able to connect to the internet, i h restarted my pc multiple times and reset my network adapter too....
  3. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC: Hello! Woke up this morning to find my computer unable to boot properly. Attempting to startup leads to the menu for choosing keyboard layout, then "Choose an option" menu with Troubleshoot and Turn off PC.Within Advanced Options, these are all I have: Startup Repair: Fails...
  4. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC: Hello! Woke up this morning to find my computer unable to boot properly. Attempting to startup leads to the menu for choosing keyboard layout, then "Choose an option" menu with Troubleshoot and Turn off PC.Within Advanced Options, these are all I have: Startup Repair: Fails...
  5. Stuck in Troubleshoot Menu, No Option for Reset PC

6. Want to reset my pc in lockscreen but the 'Reset PC' option isn't available in troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to reset my pc in lockscreen but the 'Reset PC' option isn't available in troubleshoot...: I got my laptop repaired under warranty as the keyboard wasn't working. They've clearly wiped my pc but there is a different login present on the laptop which is stopping me from accessing my PC. Instead of going all the way back to the store I want to just reset the...
  7. Want to reset my pc in lockscreen but the 'Reset PC' option isn't available in troubleshoot...

Want to reset my pc in lockscreen but the 'Reset PC' option isn't available in troubleshoot...: I got my laptop repaired under warranty as the keyboard wasn't working. They've clearly wiped my pc but there is a different login present on the laptop which is stopping me from accessing my PC. Instead of going all the way back to the store I want to just reset the...
  8. Want to reset my pc in lockscreen but the 'Reset PC' option isn't available in troubleshoot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC: I just logged on to my computer A Dell Inspiron ONE 2330 with a core i3. The computer is about 7-8 years old and I use a dual monitor. I use it pretty regularly and I don't have problems. But I was using it today when it just shut off. An electricity mishap in my house I...
  10. Not able to see file name or any options of window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to see file name or any options of window 10: I am not able to see any file name ,or any ifon name , neither any window explore options... All are comming blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-file-name-or-any-options-of-window/21ec7997-6dd7-4b49-8498-c5b8d365fc8c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop not showing reset pc option in advance

2. unable to see reset pc iption