Windows 10: Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool

Discus and support Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Keep receiving this message: Account already exists. There's already an account set up to use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Aol). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FSoto1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. FSoto1 Win User

Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool

Keep receiving this message: Account already exists. There's already an account set up to use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (Aol). I don't see my Aol mail account.

Aol has responded to my requests for help and I have tried all suggested. Now I believe the problem is in Windows 10.

What do I need to do do to add Aol and to see my sent Aol mail?

Moved thread from: Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

FSoto1, Mar 16, 2019

2. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Can't get my AOL email account to sync with the Windows 10 email....

I have been trying for 3 days to sync my AOL email account with the Windows 10 email app. I am able to get my work email and gmail to sync and work fine, but for some reason I can't get my AOL to work. Please send me any suggestions. I have tried many
    different avenues, but maybe you know something that I don't. I have also researched this issue online and it seems that a ton of people are having the same issue with AOL.

KimberlyStevenson32, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool

Setting up AOL email with Windows 10

There are a couple of ways to do this.

1. We’re sorry. This product is not available outside of the US or Canada.

Here’s how to sync AOL e-mail with Windows 10 mail app 1. Remove you AOL account and add it again:
    • in the Mail or Calendar app, select Settings
    • Go to Accounts > Delete an account > select and delete the AOL account.
    2. Check the server settings in the Mail app:
    • Go to Settings > Accounts > select the AOL account
    • Click on Mailbox Sync Settings and make sure the following settings are there:
      • IMAP Username: YourUsername@aol.com
      • Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com (Use port 143 for standard or 993 for SSL connections).
      • SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set the port to 587.
      • SMTP Username: YourUsername@aol.com.
      • SMTP Password: password you use to login to Windows 10 Mail app.
    (courtesy of Fix: can't sync AOL e-mail with Windows 10 Mail app

7ff2a89d-4617-4f57-9a1a-ca8dc82d7e88, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool

1. Not able to see my Aol account in Windows 10 email tool - Similar Threads - able Aol account

2. WHY doesn't Windows 11 email app recognize my aol email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY doesn't Windows 11 email app recognize my aol email account?: Yet it recognizes my yahoo email account with n o problem/ This aol incompatibility has been going on for YEARS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-windows-11-email-app-recognize-my-aol/5707ff9d-380f-4f6c-9af3-ac38683f4334
  3. Add a AOL email account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a AOL email account to Windows 10: How to add an AOL email account to Windows 10. Continuously get "Fix account, need to update password". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-aol-email-account-to-windows-10/a5218c38-20f4-494a-a65c-5f5532ec2525
  4. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  5. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  6. AOL email account in Windows 10

AOL email account in Windows 10: I have windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I have an AOL email account. I am suddenly, after quite a few years unable to access it. There are messages telling me to change my password or make sure that the account is synced to the device. I unsynced and resynced, changed...
  7. How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up

How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up: AOL offers a bevy of advantages to its users. One of its features that attract users is that they need not pay to create an AOL account, it's completely free of cost. Users also download the AOL app on their mobile or tablet to access their uninterrupted services. Along with...
  8. AOL email

AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  9. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  10. AOL email as default with windows 10

AOL email as default with windows 10: I keep getting windows outlook as a choice for email . Can anyone tell me how to set AOL email as default email ????? [Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]...