Windows 10: not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10

Discus and support not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; first I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 laptop and my headset started giving chirping sound. So, i decided to restart my laptop but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TaneeshPrajapati, Jul 20, 2021.

1. not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10

first I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 laptop and my headset started giving chirping sound. So, i decided to restart my laptop but there was one update available so i clicked the update and restart option. After the update I saw that Bluetooth option was missing from quick action center so i searched it in device manager but Bluetooth driver was not showing. So I watched some videos in Youtube and try each and every solution . I even installed the driver and intel driver and support assistant but it cant solve my problem. Now also i am showing this in my troubleshoot the pict

:)

TaneeshPrajapati, Jul 20, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 20, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 20, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10

1. not able to see my bluetooth option in windows 10 - Similar Threads - able bluetooth option

2. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  3. I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't able to see wifi option on my laptop: I don't find wifi option on my setting. How can I able to connect wifi on my laptop? Please help me. I need to submit my project tomorrow morning. It's part of my final exam. Please help me to resolve my problem soonThank you...
  4. Why I am not able to see windows security option

Why I am not able to see windows security option: In my windows 10 I am not able to see windows security options plwase help.Also error code 80070002 is coming on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-see-windows-security-option/f475a867-2180-422f-870a-9304347695c1
  5. Not able to see active user on my window 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to see active user on my window 10: Not able to see all active user in my win10 login screen.Below active user A does not appear in the login screen. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-active-user-on-my-window-10/aa1b7405-4b0f-4c1b-b3fa-381c647489c7
  6. Not able to see active user on my window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to see active user on my window 10: Not able to see all active user in my win10 login screen.Below active user A does not appear in the login screen. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-active-user-on-my-window-10/aa1b7405-4b0f-4c1b-b3fa-381c647489c7
  7. Not able to see active user on my window 10

8. Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot: l want to reset my pc and l am not able to see any option to reset my pc in troubleshoot. What l am seeing is a troubleshoot option in which description is written as reset your pc or advanced options and when l click on it, it only shows advanced options and no reset your pc...
  9. Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it: I am having trouble connecting devices to my computer via Bluetooth. It was a standard at first pro controller, I was able to pair the device to my computer effortlessly in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I then tried the other devices I had used in the past,...
  10. Not able to see file name or any options of window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to see file name or any options of window 10: I am not able to see any file name ,or any ifon name , neither any window explore options... All are comming blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-file-name-or-any-options-of-window/21ec7997-6dd7-4b49-8498-c5b8d365fc8c