Windows 10: Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

Discus and support Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am trying to increase the volume or decreasing the volume by pressing the volume buttons , the slider that was showing before is now not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John3908SE, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

When I am trying to increase the volume or decreasing the volume by pressing the volume buttons , the slider that was showing before is now not visible. Now, from where will I increase or decrease the volume? Please help me out in this.

:)

John3908SE, Jan 18, 2022

2. Volume increases and decreases by itself while listening to music on Lumia 520

I purchased Noika Lumia 520 7 days ago. Whenever I listen to music the volume increases and decreases by itself and volume keys don't work at that time. I am facing this problem for last two days. Volume suddenly increases or decreases by itself. Please
    suggest solutions.

anandshanker, Jan 18, 2022
  3. bhavin915 Win User
    increase or decrease the volume of music

I have nokia Lumia 520 phone. When I play any song in music playet

and try to make changes in volume either increase or decrease

then actually there is no effect. The song will continue

to play with same sound.

bhavin915, Jan 18, 2022
  4. CDN.MSFT Win User

Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

How do I Increase/Decrease Ringer Volume?

How do I Increase/Decrease Ringer Volume?

CDN.MSFT, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

1. Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume - Similar Threads - able slider increasing

2. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  3. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  4. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  5. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  6. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  7. volume slider

volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  8. Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to see slider when increasing/ decreasing volume: When I am trying to increase the volume or decreasing the volume by pressing the volume buttons , the slider that was showing before is now not visible. Now, from where will I increase or decrease the volume? Please help me out in this....
  9. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...
  10. Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it

Pressing 1 will decrease volume, and pressing b will increase it: I'm just minding my own business and then suddenly my 1 button will decrease my volume, b increase it and evertime I press shift it'll type ~Anything I can do to fix it? Theres no problem when using on screen keyboard...