Windows 10: Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019

Discus and support Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It seems like setting up NIC teaming using Intel driver in Windows Server 2019 is not straightforward. I’m following the steps instructed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by inm_pun, Jun 11, 2019.

1. inm_pun Win User

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019

It seems like setting up NIC teaming using Intel driver in Windows Server 2019 is not straightforward.

I’m following the steps instructed in the link below. However, the machine still suggests that Advanced Network Services (ANS) is not installed.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...032008/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

Could you please advise me about this?

Thank you.

:)

inm_pun, Jun 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 NIC Teaming with Realtek NICs

Update I have not been able to get this to work in a Windows 10 environment using the below guide, those it does work for Windows server 2016, It has something to do with the LBFO Teaming? I am still looking into it.

See the Intel NIC Threads here:

Intel Community Thread on Realtek NIC

Guide for teaming NICs through PowerShell

I was able to get the Realtek cards to team in Windows Server 2016, though there may be a slight difference in the process (which I am looking into).

You need to install the latest Realtek Diagnostic software if you do not already have it:
    The version I tested with was 2.0.3.0
    Which you should be able to find here: Realtek 10/100/1000 downloads

(0004-Diagnostic_v2.0.3.0_AllInOneRel_0803.zip) <-- The file you want to download

Next

Install the utility per the install directions (if you have not already done so).

the next few steps I am not sure are wholly necessary but here just to make certain I cover all the possibilities

I believe these functions are installed as part of the package, but there is no harm in ensuring they are installed.

Navigate to you Realtek Diagnostic program directory

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 meCEH.png

Next open the Teaming directory > Win10

Right-click on the RtTeam640.inf file and select INSTALL

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 jI0k3.png

Now if we go into our Network and Sharing center > Change Adapter Options

(Note, if you are on Windows 10, build 1803+, you will need to go to Network and internet settings, click on Ethernet, then you can go into 'Change Adapter Aptions')

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 jQFm2.png

From here, right click on your adapter and select Properties

Click Install

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 DUPrB.png

Select Protocol

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 YrFJV.png

There should be Realtek under Manufacturer, with a teaming options.
    Once this is installed, you will see the teaming option under in the properties menu.

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 7LF1z.png

Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 BDw2l.png

Note: This is where Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 diverge. I was able to setup teaming in the Windows Server Manager, instead of using the diagnostic utility. However, (and I will be testing this as soon as possible) in the Realtek Diagnostic Utility, it should now show the Teaming options.

I hope this helps

DSMTurboAWD, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  4. TomBudd Win User

Did Windows 10 Creator's Update Break Intel Nic Teaming?

I had set up and was running nic teaming using Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Network adapters fine for several months. As soon as I applied the Creator's Update for Win10 they were no longer teamed. I went in and re-enabled network teaming (static link aggregation)
    and they are still unable to connect to the network.

Driver Provider: Intel

Driver Date: 3/7/2012

Driver Version: 9.15.17.0

TomBudd, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Not able to set up Intel NIC teaming in Windows Server 2019 - Similar Threads - able set Intel

2. Windows Server 2019 Failovercluster physical mgmt cluster nic connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 Failovercluster physical mgmt cluster nic connection error: We have a 2 Node MS Failovercluster on Windows Server 2019 in use. The network configuration is based on several physical multiport nics where the Hyper-V Switch is on Broadcom 10GBit 57412 NIC´s SET teaming and servicing the cluster VM´s and CSV network. The Cluster...
  3. Windows Server 2019 Failovercluster physical mgmt cluster nic connection error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 Failovercluster physical mgmt cluster nic connection error: We have a 2 Node MS Failovercluster on Windows Server 2019 in use. The network configuration is based on several physical multiport nics where the Hyper-V Switch is on Broadcom 10GBit 57412 NIC´s SET teaming and servicing the cluster VM´s and CSV network. The Cluster...
  4. Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue: Dear all,We have several servers connected directly on firewall which is working on HA High Availability Mode- Fortinet. Whenever we observer any failure on link firewall changes from Primary to Secondary and during switchover for brief ports on primary firewall is switched...
  5. Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue: Dear all,We have several servers connected directly on firewall which is working on HA High Availability Mode- Fortinet. Whenever we observer any failure on link firewall changes from Primary to Secondary and during switchover for brief ports on primary firewall is switched...
  6. Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Round Robin Nic Teaming: On windows 10 devices I could have 2 individual gigabit nics and during large file transfers both nics would be used. Meaning that between 2 devices, with 2 gigabit nics I would achieve a transfer speed of 190ish MB/s transfer rates. On windows 11 this is no longer the case....
  7. I have an Ethernet NIC and a Wi-Fi card set up in a NIC team. If the Ethernet cable is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an Ethernet NIC and a Wi-Fi card set up in a NIC team. If the Ethernet cable is...: Title. submitted by /u/LegoLivesMatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrmjxi/i_have_an_ethernet_nic_and_a_wifi_card_set_up_in/
  8. Nic Teaming on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nic Teaming on Windows 10 pro: Is it possible to set up nic teaming on Windows 10 pro? submitted by /u/ohiobuckeye7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv3p9s/nic_teaming_on_windows_10_pro/
  9. LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN /NIC Teaming Windows 10 1809: I am having a Network Teaming Issue!!! I have a dual LAN ( Intel 1211-V and 1219) motherboard and had teaming working prior to the 1809 rollout... I am trying to re-create the NIC Team and see that Intel Advanced Network Services Protocol will not load, when the Team is...
  10. Teaming NICS ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teaming NICS ?: How do you assign matrix as without it only one will be used and its also no good unless the nic has a cpu which can handle the traffic instead of the pc or the bottle neck will be the pc. Using basic broadband on gigabyte nic one should have no problems at Barclays we ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable open teaming conuration intel

2. windows server 2019 bsod nic teaming

3. RtTeam640.inf

4. not getting ans capability for windows server 2019 for nic teaming