Windows 10: Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

Discus and support Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to share a photo within the photo app (Windows10) and select "mail", I keep getting the message, "Choose which account to send the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jennifer44_88, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

When I attempt to share a photo within the photo app (Windows10) and select "mail", I keep getting the message, "Choose which account to send the email from" and none of my emails pop up as an option. What am I missing here? I have both MSN and Outlook accounts linked in my settings. Thank you in advance for any help.

:)

Jennifer44_88, Nov 12, 2018

2. windows 10 photo app will not send photos via email

Hi Jean,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• How exactly are you trying to share photos from photos app? Please explain step by step.

• As you mentioned, "I am given the option to email the photos with my Gmail account", but via which app are you getting this option? Is it via Windows 10 Mail App?

• If yes, then have you configured your Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App?
    Help us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 12, 2018
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

1. Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email - Similar Threads - able share photo

2. Windows 10 Photos Share does not email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos Share does not email: Windows 10 Photos Share does not email. Other folks get email tiles on Photo-Share pulldown. Not I. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-share-does-not-email/2d80e126-6145-4d6e-816d-bbad79312664
  3. Sharing to OneNote UWP from other app via share function not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing to OneNote UWP from other app via share function not working: I am trying to share notes from other uwp apps to OneNote via share button. OneNote quick note page appear and I am also able to send notes. But the notes are not appearing in OneNote (web/uwp/2016) Few months before same problem was happening but the notes were getting...
  4. Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Organizing Photos via the Photos App: Hey there. Whenever I import photos from my camera to my laptop it automatically is imported into my photos app which is fine...except that it is then extremely painstaking to then open up individual photos in my editing software. I organize all my photos within the app into...
  5. Dropbox sharing link via email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  6. Windows photos app - not able to navigate through the photos

Windows photos app - not able to navigate through the photos: If I open any photo using the Photos application in Windows 10 OS then I am able to click on the left/right arrows on the keyboard to move to the next photos. But incase I zoom-in in any of the photos and then zoom out, then I am not able to navigate to other photos anymore....
  7. Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive: Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to OneDrive - 1 of 15" for over 15 minutes. Each picture is about 7MB and my upload speed has been tested at 13mbps, so each picture...
  8. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  9. Quick share of document via email

in Browsers and Email
    Quick share of document via email: Hi, I have a tablet and in Win 8.1 I could swipe in from the right and click share this would open the email app and I could send the document. How can I do a quick share in Windows 10? There is no swipe in to get the charms.... This is driving me nuts looking for it....
  10. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth: I could transfer photos from my mobile to my laptop running windows 8.1 by selecting "share" then Bluetooth on my phone. I updated my laptop on 29th July to Windows 10 and have been testing the upgrade to ensure I can accomplish all I wish. When attempting the same process...