Windows 10: Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11

Discus and support Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All the Microsoft apps are not opening for me on my laptop and when I did troubleshooting it said I haven't signed in using my Microsoft account. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Haritha Nair, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11

All the Microsoft apps are not opening for me on my laptop and when I did troubleshooting it said I haven't signed in using my Microsoft account. But when I try to log in through Settings the login dialogue box doesn't appear. Can anyone help me here?

:)

Haritha Nair, Mar 20, 2023

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11

Microsoft Account sign in problems Windows 10

Hi ShirleyMoreno1,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    3. Do you have any other Administrator user account on your system?

However, let us follow these methods to check if that helps you to sign in to the PC:

Method A: Since you are not able to login with your Microsoft account credentials, suggest you to open a preferred web browser, go to login.live.com and check if you are able to login with the Microsoft account.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Likhitha V’
    from this thread
    to check if that helps you sign in to the PC.

Method B: Further, if the issue still persists and if you are using a Microsoft account to login to your system, I suggest you to refer this article on
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if it is helpful to you.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Please follow the suggestions provided and get back to us with the results.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11

1. Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11 - Similar Threads - able sign Microsoft

2. I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.: I am not to sign in my original Windows 11 account. Password is just not working and though its 100% correct.Its saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. CLick to setup pin again".But I even though I click nothing is happening. I am stuck now. When I try to...
  3. I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to Sign-in my original Windows 11 account.: I am not to sign in my original Windows 11 account. Password is just not working and though its 100% correct.Its saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. CLick to setup pin again".But I even though I click nothing is happening. I am stuck now. When I try to...
  4. Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11

Not able to sign in my Microsoft account Windows 11: All the Microsoft apps are not opening for me on my laptop and when I did troubleshooting it said I haven't signed in using my Microsoft account. But when I try to log in through Settings the login dialogue box doesn't appear. Can anyone help me here?...
  5. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  6. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  7. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

8. Not able to sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to my microsoft account: So this problem has been happening since somewhere in the beginning of January when microsoft locked my old account. I had to remove my account of the computer and make a new one, this account is that said new one. After I did it I made a local account and I tried to add my...
  9. I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to sign in in Windows 10 with my microsoft account: When I tried to add my microsoft account in Windows 10, I am unable to do that. When i clicked on Sign in with a microsoft account instead then mouse icon become loading icon but nothing opened. Then I tried to sign in microsoft store and clicked on account icon in store and...
  10. Not able to sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to Microsoft account: I had a new hard drive on my laptop installed. For some reason, I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on the laptop. It asks for name and password. It asks for Password again so I can sign in each time to use my laptop. Right now, anyone can access my laptop because the...