Windows 10: Not able to sign in with the existing product key

Discus and support Not able to sign in with the existing product key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi team, I have been using a Microsoft home subscription for my accounts. I have shared the key with the 5 of my colleagues by creating a family... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by subhanapv, May 19, 2020.

1. subhanapv Win User

Not able to sign in with the existing product key

Hi team,

I have been using a Microsoft home subscription for my accounts. I have shared the key with the 5 of my colleagues by creating a family group. out of which 3 are working fine and 2 are not. They have been working in the same version. After sign-in, its showing re-activate for them. The key expiration date is 2021. I have also tried different keys for their accounts still they are not able to use. It would be great if you could help me with this issue.

:)

subhanapv, May 19, 2020
  2. oldpetey Win User

Devices and MS product keys

In my MS account, signed into account.microsoft.com, what page, and it's path can I find all my devices, the MS products and the product keys listed?

And yes, it does exist, different from the account.microsoft.com/services/ page.

oldpetey, May 19, 2020
  3. product key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please follow the below steps to resolve this issue:

Steps:

• Press and hold Windows key + R.
    • Type ‘slui 3’.
    • Enter your old product key and try to change product key
    • Use the new product and check if you are able to activate.
    For more information please follow the link given below, this information is provided by Andre Da Costa.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-activate-and-resolve-common-product-key/33f31475-93b3-4d1c-812f-4b21fbd807a7

Please get back to us if you are still facing this problem.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 19, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Not able to sign in with the existing product key - Similar Threads - able sign existing

2. i am not able to find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to find my product key: i am not able to upgrade my window 7 ultimate to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-my-product-key/b078d708-de6b-4784-bc6b-096279312032
  3. i am not able to find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to find my product key: i am not able to upgrade my window 7 ultimate to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-my-product-key/b078d708-de6b-4784-bc6b-096279312032
  4. i am not able to find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Not able to sign-in in Windows on new laptop with existing account.

Not able to sign-in in Windows on new laptop with existing account.: Hello,I want to sign in in Windows with my account on a new laptop, but it always states: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." The problem is that the account exists all right. Why can't I access on the new laptop?...
  6. Not able to sign-in in Windows on new laptop with existing account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to sign-in in Windows on new laptop with existing account.: Hello,I want to sign in in Windows with my account on a new laptop, but it always states: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." The problem is that the account exists all right. Why can't I access on the new laptop?...
  7. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  8. Not able to activate windows with product key

Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  9. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bizspark product keys no longer exist: I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed to keep the keys,...