Windows 10: Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app

Discus and support Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have an X Box, nor do I want one. However I do play MS mahjong but very recently I've not been able to play it except in guest mode unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamieFinnegan, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app

I don't have an X Box, nor do I want one. However I do play MS mahjong but very recently I've not been able to play it except in guest mode unless I allow Xbox App/features to be installed/give permission. Please advise.

#

:)

JamieFinnegan, Jul 17, 2020

2. My Xbox app on my Laptop wont sign in

Hi Aaron,

Failure to authenticate the Xbox login information is one possible reason as to why you're encountering issues signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried signing in to other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and the Windows 10 PC?

To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your account is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2020
  3. Won't sign in to correct account

Some games from the windows store allow you to receive achievements for your Xbox live account, but I have a slight problem.

So my Xbox email is different from my computers email. When I play a game from the windows store on PC it signs me in to my computers email. I would like to be able to sign in with my Xbox email so I can get achievements for my Xbox live account.

I've tried signing in with my Xbox live account in the windows store, and I've tried looking for an option to sign in with another email within whatever game I'm trying but have no luck. I am, however, able to sign in to my Xbox live account with their new Xbox app with no problem at all

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated because I don't want to have to make a whole new PC account just to work with the Xbox games from the store.

TheRealDgk, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app

regarding not able to sign in to xbox

Hi,

If you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10, it may be due to a corrupted profile data associated with the app. For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you receive a message indicating that the operation was successful after pressing
      Enter?
    • Have you tried checking if the Xbox app was successfully deleted? To do so, click
      Start > All Apps> Find the Xbox app.
    • Were you able to manually download the Xbox app from the Windows Store? If yes, may we know the results after signing in to the newly installed Xbox app?

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app

1. Not able to sign into my account without having xbox app - Similar Threads - able sign account

2. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  3. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  4. not able to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to sign into xbox live: pls help me , i have have reinstalled the app and restarted my computer multiple times but its does not seem to helpand im not able to play games at all , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-sign-into-xbox-live/d453815d-8957-4361-9eed-e5b0e57cda9b
  5. Not able to sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to my microsoft account: So this problem has been happening since somewhere in the beginning of January when microsoft locked my old account. I had to remove my account of the computer and make a new one, this account is that said new one. After I did it I made a local account and I tried to add my...
  6. Having trouble being able to sign into my computer without password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Having trouble being able to sign into my computer without password: Hello, I am having troubles with trying to get my desktop computer to allow me to sign in without having to use a password, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem, please? I am having a lot of troubles with my thumb right now and it hurts to have to...
  7. Having trouble being able to sign into my computer without password

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble being able to sign into my computer without password: Hello, I am having troubles with trying to get my desktop computer to allow me to sign in without having to use a password, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem, please? I am having a lot of troubles with my thumb right now and it hurts to have to...
  8. Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  9. No9t able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

No9t able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  10. Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account

Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account: I had an xbox account on my xbox app and when i closed the account i tried to go to the xbox app and it would always give me the error that an error occurred and now im not able to sign in to my other account. how do i make it so that it doesnt sign me into that specific...