Windows 10: Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified"

Discus and support Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Been trying to log into Xbox live on Windows 10. Any time i try to log into Xbox(beta), Xbox Console Companion, even sign in through Minecraft it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BananielDaniel4, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified"

Been trying to log into Xbox live on Windows 10. Any time i try to log into Xbox(beta), Xbox Console Companion, even sign in through Minecraft it wont work and will give me the prompt in the screenshot attached. I've seen some suggestions online say to go into the Xbox identity provider folder(Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy) and to delete the cache but i do not have that folder its is completely gone or hidden in some way. Thanks to anyone who trys to help me solve this.

submitted by /u/BananielDaniel4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BananielDaniel4, Nov 11, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Nov 11, 2019
  3. Sign into xbox live

Hi Sefton,

Corrupted game data, an interruption with the Xbox Live server, and failure to authenticate the login details are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. For us to provide you with the best approach in resolving this concern, kindly answer
    the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when signing in to a different game?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Windows 10 PC, and the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Nov 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified"

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified"

1. Not able to sign into Xbox live on windows 10 "The system cannot find the file specified" - Similar Threads - able sign Xbox

2. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  3. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system cannot find the file specified: I'm currently running windows 10, i just drag and drop logonui.exe to Resource Hacker, but a error saying like in the title, i attached a photo for more information...
  4. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The system cannot find the file specified

The system cannot find the file specified: When I boot my windows, this error code occurs :80070002. The script says that the system cannot find the file run.vbs. I have no idea what caused this. I have windows 11 on my laptop. Can you help me resolve this issue?...
  6. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.: I have been struggling for MONTHS trying to sign into my Xbox App. I've tried resetting, uninstalling, Terminating, wsreset.exe, and I don't have app data under my users in my C: drive to wipe my data. I'm unable to play games with friends and play the games I've purchased....
  7. System Cannot Find the File Specified

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Cannot Find the File Specified: Hi I've been experiencing this popup every time I start up windows. It just happened and I don't know what's wrong, what caused it and how to remove it. I've been scouring the internet for help but can't seem to find any effective resolution. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  8. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Support
    The system cannot find the file specified: In my downloads folder uis a file/folder I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.* files/folder will not delete [img] Suggestions? Ideas? 131559
  9. System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System cannot find the file specified: Whilst trying to add legacy hardware and updating my 'Audio Device on HD Audio Bus', it successfully found the driver I needed for it(Realtek HD Audio), but it came up with the message 'system cannot find the file specified'. How do I prevent this so I can actually install an...
  10. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system cannot find the file specified: When I try to access a file to upload to a hosting site I get “The system cannot find the file specified.” How can I correct this issue? I am currently away from my pc, so I cannot upload any screenshots. Steve 113437

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt find the file specified xbox sign in

2. xbox live pc cannot find file specified

3. xbox live the system file can not be specifie

4. not able to sign in to xbox live,
  5. xbox the system cannot find the file specified