Windows 10: Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows

Discus and support Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not able to Stream 1080p on Amazon Prime Video app for windows , earlier it used to play in 1080p but now from last 2-3 months it only goes upto HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iankur5400, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows

Not able to Stream 1080p on Amazon Prime Video app for windows , earlier it used to play in 1080p but now from last 2-3 months it only goes upto HD quality and not HD 1080p . I have already tried DISM.exe and system scan and they were both successful but still I couldn't get 1080p. also I have tried troubleshooting windows Store app and also resetting prime video app

:)

iankur5400, Aug 26, 2021

2. Hello Everybody! I Can't Stream Amazon Prime Video No Longer, HELP! (Please)

First I had Netflix for months then I switched to Amazon Prime Video last fall. Everything Streamed (Movies & TV Shows) from both for like 18 months. All of a sudden, 6 to 8 weeks ago I could no longer Stream Amazon Prime Video (Using the Chrome Browser)
    at first then trying Edge & I.E. Nothing would stop the Error Codes from popping up on my Windows 10 HP Laptop. The funny thing is, using the same WI-FI system I could Stream Prime on my Android Tablet & Phone. I could also Stream YouTube & TravelChannel.com
    paranormal shows, Pluto TV & Tubi TV all on my Windows 10 Laptop. The Prime that streamed on Android didn't matter if I used the Android app for Prime Video or a browser.

So, on the same exact WI-FI system I wonder why I could stream Prime Video on Android devices but not Windows devices. Makes me wonder even more what's up with my Laptop Streaming YouTube Videos & all them others?

Amazon, HP & Microsoft Agents couldn't find a reason for it. Can You?

Respectfully,

Barry

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Aug 26, 2021
  3. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows

1. Not able to Stream HD1080p on prime video app for windows - Similar Threads - able Stream HD1080p

2. Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality: Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD qualityHi Community,I'm using Amazon Prime Video for Windows app in my laptop. I used to stream movies in that app at HD 1080p quality. This is shown while playing the movie. But I don't know why in the recent days,...
  3. Amazon Prime Video app not streaming beyond HD quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video app not streaming beyond HD quality: Hi Everyone,I'm using Amazon Prime Video for Windows app in my laptop. I used to stream movies in that app at HD 1080p quality.. But I don't know why in the recent days, I'm just getting only HD quality which is considered 720p. I tried playing in Edge, Chrome, Opera but...
  4. amazon prime not going beyond HD and not able to stream HD 1080P in Windows amazon prime...

amazon prime not going beyond HD and not able to stream HD 1080P in Windows amazon prime...: Hey community,m having a issue that earlier i was able to stream 1080P HD in amazon prime video in windows app but recently I am not able to do so. I m having a lenovo pc and 20H1 latest windows update and also the apps are up to date.and also have 150MBps updown internet...
  5. Amazon Prime Video for Windows App not streaming beyond HD quality

Amazon Prime Video for Windows App not streaming beyond HD quality: Previously i was able to stream in 1080p but now the maximum quality i get is HD 720p. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video-for-windows-app-not-streaming/61da3d09-abfc-4c0d-8807-d70416f2f961
  6. Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality

Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality: Hi Community, I used stream videos on amazon prime at 1080p but after I clean installed windows when I stream videos on amazon prime it only goes upto hd can someone please help me....
  7. prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    prime video not playing 1080 in window 10 prime video app: hi i use to get ''hd 1080''on prime video app in windows 10..but now i am only able to play HD only which is 720p.i have lenovo ideapad flex 5 with FHD DISPLAY..also internet speed is 100 mbps.i am on windows 10 21H1...
  8. Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Amazon Prime Video for Windows app not streaming beyond HD quality: Hi Community, I'm using Amazon Prime Video for Windows app in my laptop. I used to stream movies in that app at HD 1080p quality. This is shown while playing the movie. But I don't know why in the recent days, I'm just getting only HD quality which is considered 720p. I...
  9. amazon video prime app for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon video prime app for windows 10: I downloaded Amazon Prime App from the microsoft store onto my windows 10 laptop. The display is too large for the screen, and I can not navigate through the app. There are no arrows that will allow me to move up, down or side to side. The screen resolution does not fix the...
  10. Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App

Windows 10 - Amazon Prime Video App: Cant install Amazon Prime Video App. Can someone assist? Getting "No devices registered on Microsoft Account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-amazon-prime-video-app/cb09cd5b-9c1e-407c-99e0-43ff5ea690c1"