Windows 10: Not able to synchronize the time.

Discus and support Not able to synchronize the time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am facing this issue after installing ubuntu Linux. How can I fix this.this started causing trouble when I disabled device encryptionbitlocker>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sachive Anand, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Not able to synchronize the time.

I am facing this issue after installing ubuntu Linux. How can I fix this.this started causing trouble when I disabled device encryptionbitlocker>

:)

Sachive Anand, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Minnie Win User

Date and time synchronization

@Brink

Thank you so much, Brink. I have 3 restore points. I will try to choose the farthest one that arrives on 11 October even if I have never done restore operations and I hope to succeed. I'll use your "See List of All Available System Restore Points in System Protection" tutorial. Thanks I'll get in touch as soon as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

I chose the furthest Restore Point (October 11):

Not able to synchronize the time. 378088d1667043099t-date-time-synchronization--restore-point-canceled.png

But it gave this error:

Not able to synchronize the time. 378089d1667043175t-date-time-synchronization--restore-error.png

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to solve problems with my phone with Google search and on the site "The Geek Page" I found some information that I didn't really need but then I came across one of their pages about the synchronization problem of the now he gave, among others, the following suggestions.

From the command prompt as administrator run in order:

1) net stop w32time
    2) w32tm /unregister
    3) w32tm /register
    4 ) Restart computer

To my surprise and mystery, after trying a couple of times the problem seems to be solved, that is, both through the Control Panel and through the Settings the synchronization of the time occurs without problems in all 3 servers in the list.

I didn't understand much, but it seems to have worked for me at least until now.

Minnie, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Minnie Win User
    Date and time synchronization

@Brink

(Windows 10 22H2 19045-2130) Dear Brink I have this problem:

Not able to synchronize the time. 378035d1666954494t-date-time-synchronization-impostazioni-sincronizzazione.png

Not able to synchronize the time. 378036d1666954537t-date-time-synchronization-sincronizza-ora-server.png

Access Denied so I can no longer synchronize the time which server is chosen. What can you suggest me to do?

Minnie, Jan 29, 2023
  4. BobP3UX Win User

Not able to synchronize the time.

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Not able to synchronize the time.

1. Not able to synchronize the time. - Similar Threads - able synchronize

2. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  3. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  4. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  5. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  6. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  8. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  9. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...
  10. Not able to synchronize the time.

Not able to synchronize the time.: I am facing this issue after installing ubuntu Linux. How can I fix this.this started causing trouble when I disabled device encryptionbitlocker> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-synchronize-the-time/57cca531-48f1-4cbe-8f97-ef18492edac6