Windows 10: not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle

Discus and support not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; new to windows10. I used to save Gutenberg books In google drive and drag and drop the book to Kindle paperwhite (which is connected to computer by usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venkat1926, Jul 27, 2019.

1. not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle

new to windows10. I used to save Gutenberg books In google drive and drag and drop the book to Kindle paperwhite (which is connected to computer by usb cable) by drag and drop in my old desktop with windows 7.. But I am not able to do it in the new laptop with windows 10. even though I am using computer for past 15 years I am not expert In software and do not like to dabble in Registry. what is the solution?

- - - Updated - - -

I managed to solve. open chrome (not done other browsers).type address <m.gutenberg.org> ENTER. choose <random books> type author or book's name you get a list. choose kindle book (with or without images), download (downward arrow)-it will be downloaded to <download folder< name may be peculiar. connect kindle device to pc with usb cable. cut or copy and paste in the kindle <documents> folder. eject kindle devise and remove.
    need some experiment

:)

venkat1926, Jul 27, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

RCoon, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Judesman Win User
    I can't transfer files to Onedrive

I am very confused. If I open Onedrive in IE I have the option using Share to email a file to someone or add a link to an email. However I need to transfer the files to Onedrive either by drag and drop or cilicking on open in File Explorer. Clicking on open works but drag and drop doesn't. I have trawled through some tutorials and they all suggest that I should be able to drag and drop from file explorer.

Judesman, Jul 27, 2019
  4. AlinNYC Win User

not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle

transfer Audio from source to OneDrive, Google Drive

Hi-Sorry! How do I transfer Audio from source (Groove Music, UpNext Music Player,, spotify ,Play Music .StumbleUpon-)-to OneDrive, Google Drive thanks
    Albert

AlinNYC, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle

1. not able to transfer files from google drive or onedrive to kindle - Similar Threads - able transfer files

2. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  3. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  4. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. onedrive / google drive on Linux

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    onedrive / google drive on Linux: Hi folks 1) Install rclone on Linux via your package manager - on arch / manjaro it's in the AUR (yay rclone) 2) follow these instructions after installing rclone (start at step 2 in the instructions !! skip step 1 -- install via your own package manager) How To Mount...
  6. OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...: The desktop original directory was "C:\Users\xyz\Desktop", and my Google Drive is synced to that original directory. But after an overnight automatic update of Windows, 2 things happened: My desktop's directory is changed from that original directory...
  7. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I am wanting to download the Kindle app from the Microsoft Store. When I go to the page where you download it, it says it's already on my device. I looked in my Windows menu and it's not there. The Store won't let me install it. What do I do? Windows 10 latest version....
  8. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive: Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-file-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/a2298baa-2832-4aae-ab78-4e9a5115d2f3
  9. Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer of files from c drive to usb drive: How to transfer files from C drove to USB drive if the windows is not booting due to some issues in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-files-from-c-drive-to-usb-drive/de8664a6-4343-4568-b253-1cf09bbb586a
  10. not able to tranfer files from googedrive or onedrive to kindle

in Windows 10 Support
    not able to tranfer files from googedrive or onedrive to kindle: new to windows10. I used to save Gutenberg books In google drive and drag and drop the book to Kindle paperwhite (which is connected to computer by usb cable) by drag and drop in my old desktop with windows 7.. But I am not able to do it in the new laptop with windows 10....