Windows 10: Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl

Discus and support Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install an Application on a computer but failing due features of .NET Framework 3.5 not turned on. When I go to the control panel to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fredrick N, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl

I am trying to install an Application on a computer but failing due features of .NET Framework 3.5 not turned on. When I go to the control panel to turn the features on it takes me to website and fails

Not able to turn on features of   .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl 0729da0b-12b1-45e9-85dd-8ec75b3c4f77?upload=true.png

:)

Fredrick N, Feb 20, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl

1. Not able to turn on features of .NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 Professionl - Similar Threads - able turn features

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features": I downloaded an app but every time i open it, it says i need to install .NET framework v4.0.30319. I looked at some youtube videos and they said to download it but when i do it says its already installed on this computer and i need to turn it on in the turn on or off...
  7. .Net Framework missing from Windows Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    .Net Framework missing from Windows Features: I'm running windows 10 1909 build 18363.1082 and after an update which had a BSOD in the middle of it I am now having troubles with the .NET Framework. When I try to open any application which used .NET framework I get the following message: [ATTACH] Looking in the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not possible to enable in Windows Features: I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on next window there is a message: Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro - .Net Framework is not enable in Windows Features: I installed Windows 10 Pro v1903. I try to enable .Net 4.8 Framework but it is not possible. I tick option .Net Environment and .Net Extensibility 4.8, click OK and on nex windows there is a message Windows completed the requested changes. But when I run Windows Features...
  10. Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher: I just got a new laptop and I need to install several programs. However when I go to install them the installer pauses on the installation of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. It will give me a separate window saying that the program needs access to a specific feature but wont...