Windows 10: Not able to turn on Phone link

Discus and support Not able to turn on Phone link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot turn on phone link on my windows 11 pc.It tells me "some of these settings are controlled by the organisation".This is a personal machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by flugheim k, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Not able to turn on Phone link

Hi, I cannot turn on phone link on my windows 11 pc.It tells me "some of these settings are controlled by the organisation".This is a personal machine and are just logged into my personal account. How can i enable phonelink?..

:)

flugheim k, Mar 2, 2024

2. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    Not able to turn on Phone link 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again

I was able to fix this on my computer by following these steps:

1. In the Phone Link app on PC, go to Settings, click the My Devices tab, and use the ellipsis (...) menu on your device to remove it, then close the app.
    2. On your phone (mine is an Android), go to Settings, Apps, Link to Windows, Open, then remove your PC from the Linked Computers section.
    3. Restart your phone.
    4. Re-link the phone and PC by restarting the Phone Link app on your PC and following the step to add your device.
    5. Perhaps this is the critical thing, but I noticed in the Link to Windows app on Android, there is a toggle to "Sync contacts" under the list of Linked Computers, which was disabled for me. Turn this on.
    Contacts are showing up again for me now - yay!

FredFredrickson, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Not able to turn on Phone link

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Not able to turn on Phone link

1. Not able to turn on Phone link - Similar Threads - able turn Phone

2. I am not able to link my phone to my phone link on my computer to make and receive calls....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to link my phone to my phone link on my computer to make and receive calls....: Unable to connect the phone to phone link to make and receive calls on my computer. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-link-my-phone-to-my-phone-link-on/6388432e-e5b7-4867-ace3-64c0453e4fce
  3. I am not able to link my phone to my phone link on my computer to make and receive calls....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to link my phone to my phone link on my computer to make and receive calls....: Unable to connect the phone to phone link to make and receive calls on my computer. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-link-my-phone-to-my-phone-link-on/6388432e-e5b7-4867-ace3-64c0453e4fce
  4. Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.: I am getting error while opening phone link and when-ever I am toggling to ON in setting for phone link I am getting also a error. I am attaching the screenshots....
  5. Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.

Not able to use phone link app. Showing some error.: I am getting error while opening phone link and when-ever I am toggling to ON in setting for phone link I am getting also a error. I am attaching the screenshots....
  6. Not able to turn on Phone link

Not able to turn on Phone link: Hi, I cannot turn on phone link on my windows 11 pc.It tells me "some of these settings are controlled by the organisation".This is a personal machine and are just logged into my personal account. How can i enable phonelink?.....
  7. Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type: This worked before lunch yesterday, then after lunch when I went to use it, I was not able to get a text box to type in on pc. I updated everything I could, restarted everything, no such luck. It's still this way today. There where the text box is supposed to be, the received...
  8. Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type

Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type: This worked before lunch yesterday, then after lunch when I went to use it, I was not able to get a text box to type in on pc. I updated everything I could, restarted everything, no such luck. It's still this way today. There where the text box is supposed to be, the received...
  9. Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?: Just a random question. Does windows phone link work even if the phone is turned off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phone-link-work-even-if-your-phone-is-turned/1afe742c-9a3e-402b-b12f-908dd452193b
  10. Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?

Does phone link work even if your phone is turned off?: Just a random question. Does windows phone link work even if the phone is turned off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phone-link-work-even-if-your-phone-is-turned/1afe742c-9a3e-402b-b12f-908dd452193b