Windows 10: Not able to upgrade to windows 11

Discus and support Not able to upgrade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear MS, please do needful, my system is highly configured but yet its processor is out of our list for upgradation of windows 11. please please please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nishit siddhpura, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

Dear MS, please do needful, my system is highly configured but yet its processor is out of our list for upgradation of windows 11. please please please allow it for Intel Core i7-6820HQ with Smart Card and Thunderbolt 3. Please do needful.

:)

nishit siddhpura, Oct 27, 2021

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Not able to upgrade to windows 11

1. Not able to upgrade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - able upgrade

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. not able to install or find my windows pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to install or find my windows pro upgrade: I had purchased the windows upgrade to the pro and when i lick on my order ir brings me to another pageex: this is the url We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found microsoft.com its says the page is no longer available why could this be. I have been at this for...
  5. not able to install or find my windows pro upgrade

not able to install or find my windows pro upgrade: I had purchased the windows upgrade to the pro and when i lick on my order ir brings me to another pageex: this is the url We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found microsoft.com its says the page is no longer available why could this be. I have been at this for...
  6. not able to install or find my windows pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to upgrade to windows 11: Dear Team,I am not able to update to Windows 11 in my pc despite meeting the requirements.its windows10 Pro 22H2Intel i3-7020U with 4 cores8 GB RAM256 GB of drivePlease help....
  8. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to upgrade to windows 11: Dear Team,I am not able to update to Windows 11 in my pc despite meeting the requirements.its windows10 Pro 22H2Intel i3-7020U with 4 cores8 GB RAM256 GB of drivePlease help....
  9. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

10. Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 due to unsupported CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to upgrade to Windows 11 due to unsupported CPU: Hi Everyone,I have an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900x 8-core CPU. It surpasses all the Windows 11 requirements but My PC health check still shows not able to upgrade due to an unsupported CPU. The PC meets all other requirements secure bootTPM2.0 enabled 40GB system RAM240 GB...